You are not logged in. Please register or login.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

Re: New Guns N Roses member Melissa Reese

deadsouth wrote:

does any other member have a  20  page thread???

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

How many albums did Slash and Axl release before Guns N' Roses?

Yeah but Slash is the player of his generation and Axl is top 5 frontmen EVER.......lets not put too much pressure on Melissa lol

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Does it matter? If you don't like it why contribute to the thread... Especially when all you contribute is how much you don't like the thread.

AtariLegend wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

The DJ joining thread only had 16 pages, but there were a bunch of other threads created at the same time. Ron the same. The multiple leaving Robin leaving threads were all other the place from 14 pages to 44 pages.

I'm not really sure what your point is here deadsouth.

AtariLegend wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

How many albums did Slash and Axl release before Guns N' Roses?

Yeah but Slash is the player of his generation and Axl is top 5 frontmen EVER.......lets not put too much pressure on Melissa lol

My point is, what actually is the set amount she should have released beforehand for him to feel comfortable?

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

the thread went offtopic for a lot of those pages as it so happens with threads around here because we're not that harsh on keeping things on track here.

and i don't see why you're so hostile in your posts towards us welcoming a new member of the band?
if she wasn't needed she wouldn't be there in the first place. you think axl/slash/duff would put people onstage if they weren't needed.
they don't need people to put asses in seats. that's why this whole promo thing mentions only axl/slash/duff

some people know her from her work with bucket, some know her because she worked on the chi dem remixes with Brain.
some people find something different and refreshing seeing her on stage.
hey man, she's only in her 20's and a member of guns n' roses. what have you done with your life? 16
sorry for all the positivity, must be hard to read. bet you want to go back to 2003-2005.
oh and sorry for not being assholes like on other sites 16

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I really like her background vocals on the songs.

Still however, can't help but wonder wth happened with Pitman, who clearly thought he was in around the time these were announced. 

Trunk knows and won't say.     Pitman is clearly on some sort of gag order.     Probably just one of those things that will always be a mystery.     

Probably a business thing.. or something we'll never know that went down behind the scenes.    Its not like it really matters,  but can't help it, I'm curious.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
supaplex wrote:

. what have you done with your life? 16

Not sucking the right sick apparently. 

Bottom line, if axl wants another button pusher thats his prerogative, but to see her as anything beyond a backing musician for the tour is completely laughable and shows rhe absurd amount of fanboi bullshit that runs rampant around gnr forums like lice in an internment  camp.

Enjoy your white knight out.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
deadsouth wrote:
bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I tend to agree DeadSouth, this is pretty ridiculous....she's what...the third piano player in the band and the computer drums player?

some people like her work. weird, eh? to judge someone on their work. Buckethead fans have heard her on at least 7 albums.

but please continue to tell us we're giving her a pass based on her looks and gender.

Discogs lists her on two albums(both self released on burned cd-r).  but please continue to white knight.

At least you continue with your sexism. I'll give you that.

Melissa is not a damsel in distress that needs rescuing by a man, or a "fanboi." On the contrary, I bet if confronted by her, you'd shit your pants like a little child.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
deadsouth wrote:
supaplex wrote:

. what have you done with your life? 16

Not sucking the right sick apparently. 

Bottom line, if axl wants another button pusher thats his prerogative, but to see her as anything beyond a backing musician for the tour is completely laughable and shows rhe absurd amount of fanboi bullshit that runs rampant around gnr forums like lice in an internment  camp.

Enjoy your white knight out.

yeah, exactly what i expected of you 16
it's just a band that in no way has any influence on your life whatsoever.
misoginy at it's fullest
grow the fuck up

Board footer