You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: How Long Have You Posted On A Guns N' Roses Fanboard?

AtariLegend wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Registered in 2000 at undercoverx's site

Thanks for making me feel young tongue.

When did you first register on a Guns N' Roses forum?

2015/2016 0%
2013/2014 0%
2011/2012 4%
2009/2010 0%
2007/2008 0%
2005/2006 13%
2003/2004 21%
2001/2002 38%
1999/2000 8%
1997/1998 8%
1996 or Prior 8%
Total votes: 24
faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Pretty sure I started on mygnr during their short lived 2002 NA tour. I posted on sports message boards prior to that and decided to expand my horizons. However I no longer post on any of those sites. Joined HTGTH in early 2003 and ROV somewhere along the line. I joined here after getting an invite from James during the 2006 leaks when all that was being ignored at HTGTH. I'm pretty sure I've signed up at other forums too, but I'm only active here and HTGTH. That fills my needs.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I remember being on HTGTH in college. I graduated in fall of 1996. I went with 1996 or earlier.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

AtariLegend wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Registered in 2000 at undercoverx's site

Thanks for making me feel young tongue.

My eldest hits 11 this year, and my mother 70..

Kinda creepy lol

AtariLegend wrote:

Bump hmm.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

98 I believe

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

01/02 for me.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I was 04 or 05, HTGTH.  Forget what made me check it out, hard to believe from that point to 06 was only 2 brief years?!  I think I had left HTGTH before the leaks came out.

I do recall looking up Adler back sometime from 01-03 based on the apt I was living in & old PC I had at the time, and saw a small website dedicated to him or his band. It was a really small & rarely updated site, I think it had a small bio on him.  I also had a major, major rant on some quasi 2002 era message board, more like a threaded comments type board, after Axls 2002 Philly no-show.  I think someone here mentioned or recall the name of the board. Ashame its gone, I would've loved to have re-read that post that I made.

johndivney wrote:

01 mygnr if not earlier
Then signed up to htgth because you had to make an account & thank people for posting bootlegs.. Which is partly how I ended up signin up for here also eventually.. I never really posted much on either of those msg boards, tbh I found them excruciating. I find you all less excruciating. Tolerable I suppose.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I started lurking after the 2002 VMAs. Joined htgth in 04 and immediately spent all my time in the jungle fighting with Cramer and other dudes. lol

Board footer