You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Re: What's your dream song inclusion for these shows?

I think Guns should pay tribute to Lemmy before Prince.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Oh, hey, I thought of another one. Sailing. Imagine this with a Slash solo on it:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck all covers and give us FREE BIRD GOD DAMNIT!  THey are the only band that can own this shit.

They got Dizzy to play Billy Powell
They got Axl for Van Zant
They got Duff
They got Slash and Fortus to cover King, Collins, Rossington, and Gaines
True they need Adler but Frank can handle it. It would be so killer. Stop hiding from your roots GNR. GIVE US SKYNYRD!!!!

http://youtu.be/fuZyMx2NXZM

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

They could nail Freebird, but admittedly it's too cliche.  Tuesdays Gone could be good, I don't see it happening tho.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I assume we would get a David Bowie cover due to the Slash and Axl liking the guy connection. I did hear something that Axl met him once and was disappointed don't know if that is true.

REGARDLESS...

We will see a Bowie tribute before any Scott Weiland, or Prince thing methinks.

How about Panic In Detroit at the 1st show.

As for Guns.

I'd love to hear Oh My God, I highly doubt it will be played.

A new song on the first night of the tour.

Hopefully not the Seeker, or Riff Raff. I assume the Riff Raff shit (not saying it is shit just a phrasing) might be highly likely as Axl just got done touring with AC / DC.

I assume the traditional Guns covers of: Live and Let Die and KOHD will be done. Hopefully if KOHD is done we get the 2002 somber version and not a sing a long.

Anyhow, I just want Guns songs.

Looking forward to Detroit as the Toronto show had no good tickets.

Play on, play on.

chad4bama
 Rep: 2 

chad4bama wrote:

KOHD is the only cover I care to see them do...but if they must, I'll take Sweet Home Alabama...for personal reasons lol.

But I want as many GN'R songs as possible...would like to hear Think About You, One in a Million, Coma, The Garden, Yesterdays...outside of the obvious ones you know they'll do.  Hope they mix it up some...at least rotate 3-4 songs in the set.

Board footer