You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Re: Terrorist Attack @ Pulse in Orlando

Drudge Report is reporting it is an Islamic Extremist.

I know DR has a conservative bias, but, they're usually right, and one of the best places for breaking news.

At least 20 people are dead.

Gunman might have had a suicide vest on them. They the gunman are dead as well.

This took place 4 miles from where that singer that was on the voice died.

Hospitals are on lock down in Orlando.

I assume Disney World's security is tight too.

Some links:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/or … .html?_r=0

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/severa … -nightclub

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/bre … story.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orland … index.html

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Omar Mateen, and yes it is Islamic Terrorism.

johndivney wrote:

Speechless. So sad. It's indescribably sad.

Just sheer evil cowardly hatred perpetrated on innocent people. Barbaric. What a sad day.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

103 shot
50 dead
53 injured

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

The media won't let the mass murder of gays go unexploited, but the shooter is Arab and a Muslim, so they have to be careful.

So brace yourself for a lot of hyperbole on how dangerous America is for homosexuals and why we need to ban guns yesterday.  All references to the shooter will be "Asian American".

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The media won't let the mass murder of gays go unexploited, but the shooter is Arab and a Muslim, so they have to be careful.

So brace yourself for a lot of hyperbole on how dangerous America is for homosexuals and why we need to ban guns yesterday.  All references to the shooter will be "Asian American".

I laughed at Asian American. Obama at least called it terrorism. That is a start. This could happen anywhere at any time in America. There could be a crazy in a Mosque by you. It only takes one.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I was born in Ft. Pierce and raised around there. So sad. Let's leave the conservative bullshit, irrational Obama hate out of it.

misterID

misterID wrote:

BTW, you could be standing next to an unstable crazy person at any time or place. You're more likely to be killed by a disgruntled worker, psycho teenager or innocently caught in a killing spree triggered by domestic violence than an Islamic terrorist.

This guy should not have had access to buying a weapon. Anyone on a terror watch list should not be able to buy a weapon. Or anyone who is placed on a list by hospitals, doctors and families with mental disorders. Anyone convicted of a violent crime. Or a chicken shit woman abuser or pedophile. And I'm a gun owner.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

BTW, you could be standing next an unstable crazy person at any time or place. You're more likely to be killed by a disgruntled worker, psycho teenager or innocently caught in a killing spree triggered by domestic violence than an Islamic terrorist.

This guy should not have had access to buying a weapon. Anyone on a terror watch list should not be able to buy a weapon. Or anyone who is placed on a list by hospitals, doctors and families with mental disorders. Anyone convicted of a violent crime. Or a chicken shit woman abuser or pedophile. And I'm a gun owner.

Your first 2 sentences are true but radical Islam deaths are increasing. San Bernadino, Orlando, Chattanooga, Boston, Fort Hood, should I keep going? Those lines won't make the victims families feel any better.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

BTW, you could be standing next an unstable crazy person at any time or place. You're more likely to be killed by a disgruntled worker, psycho teenager or innocently caught in a killing spree triggered by domestic violence than an Islamic terrorist.

Your first 2 sentences are true but radical Islam deaths are increasing. San Bernadino, Orlando, Chattanooga, Boston, Fort Hood, should I keep going? Those lines won't make the victims families feel any better.

No, it won't, but we both know how that argument is being framed, don't we? Like how Southerners and the rebel flag were being indicted and blamed for the South Carolina church shooting. I have zero tolerance for political parasites who pick and choose what tragedy they're going to politicize to fit their agenda.

Board footer