You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Jo Cox MP dead after shooting attack

AtariLegend wrote:

When he was asked to give his name in court, he said; 'Death to traitors, freedom for Britain'.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

And this has improved support for Brexit?

Crazy

AtariLegend wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Yes.

Websites are filled with comments about how it's a conspiracy by people who are pro EU.

Lomax wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Yes.

Websites are filled with comments about how it's a conspiracy by people who are pro EU.

Paranoia.

johndivney wrote:

Ignore the video, great tune.

This is a tragedy. it's that it's so avoidable that causes such deep anger, distress. So sad also to see how little some people have come on throughout civilisation. People become so easily misled, we let people play on the mania of others, positively encourage it & sensationalise it. Sad old world..

AtariLegend wrote:

This is sort similar to of similar to the Sanders movement in the US. People are paranoid and conspiratorial, however this is the right wing wanting the exact opposite, this is people over 30 and they're winning.

johndivney wrote:

The political class have failed across the board. I'm surprised, but also not, at the state we've gotten ourselves into.

It's a collective failure. We haven't been vigilant, thorough or honest enough. It really does make me sad.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

The political class have failed across the board. I'm surprised, but also not, at the state we've gotten ourselves into.

It's a collective failure. We haven't been vigilant, thorough or honest enough. It really does make me sad.

I'm worried there'll be another war in 50 years. The world at this point should be getting to a point where we are more civilized and less likely to wish harm upon others.

It really does seem though that people of our generation don't want what our parents did. Unfortunately our generation is lazy and don't vote.

The media all of it has their own agenda, The Sun, Daily Mail ect which are fucking tabloids which no one should be taking seriously are instruments of propaganda. Worse than Fox news.

You know the Mail once printed a story in another era about how we shouldn't fear fascism and praising Hitler?

AtariLegend wrote:

ralph-miliband.png

johndivney wrote:

Things haven't changed much unfortunately. Seems like some people are ahead of the curve, a lot of people thought they'd been left behind only to drag the rest back.. So it goes.

Board footer