You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Attention Will - Izzy album questions

RaZor wrote:

Hey Will, as our Izzy expert,  is it confirmed Izzy is putting out a new album this year?  Also, how happy are you right now, lol, these singles are awesome.

pacu44
 Rep: 3 

pacu44 wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Hey Will, as our Izzy expert,  is it confirmed Izzy is putting out a new album this year?  Also, how happy are you right now, lol, these singles are awesome.

Yes, please confirm a new album or just a series of "a song a month" for the rest of the year... smile

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I've not heard anything about an album sad

Shortly after the release of F.P Money I did see some fans online claiming that Izzy was working on an album, but I think that was just an assumption based on Izzy putting out singles. One person says something, someone else repeats it on the forums, etc etc.

As far as I know Izzy has never publicly said anything about an album, but the Youtube account "classicrockstuffs" which I suspect is Izzys own account did post the following with "Walk'n Song":-

One of three singles recently recorded

youtube.com/watch?v=6jz0oWWGKY8 - see description

By my count we have one more single to come, but I'd happily take an album instead 9

Also just FYI, I didn't see Izzy ever tweeting "You owe me one" to Axl. Not saying it didn't happen, but my Twitter is pretty active with diehard Izzy fans and not a single one of them has ever mentioned it hmm Think thats just another forum rumor?

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Thanks for clarifying Will.  I'm glad we have at least one more single to look forward to, I've really enjoyed all the single releases thus far,  including upside and baby rann. All killer no filler.  :-)

This is actually the first I'm hearing of the "you owe me one" tweet rumor though,  what are people saying / speculating?

Board footer