You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Civil War

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

He does the same job every night, how hard is it for him to get it right? He could at least learn the lyrics of his own songs.
Worrying development.

Motherfucker can't even remember, he's so spaced out on whatever's sedated him.

Haha... You think he on some shit??

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

jesus christ who the hell cares

Well, y'know... me. It's one of my favourite GN'R tracks, and part of the reason is that I think the lyrics are really powerful and well-chosen. So it irks me when people get it wrong. It's odd, it seems to be one that singers consistently flub; Myles Kennedy always got the choruses wrong as well.

Seems like the nittiest of nitpicks to me. Certainly not worthy of it's own thread.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

GN'R just can't win. People will always find some lame ass shit to bitch about.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He's screwed up Patience as long as I can remember. It caused him to shorten an entire show in 2002. Back at the Yellow Jacket show in Rio he screwed up Patience and nearly lost his shit and I thought he was going to walk off.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Look mates, I have been loving this tour.

I didn't fully appreciate Coma until I heard it today while at work.

Man is that song so good. Glad I got that experience in Detroit.

Only thing I want is the fucking shirts made by American Apparel, like come on. Bruce does it. Show some American pride mother fuckers ha. (I'm a Canuck here btw).

Heh. then they would be even more expensive.  AA is too quality i agree, but pricey.  the merch is already over priced enough.

johndivney wrote:

He does the same job every night, how hard is it for him to get it right? He could at least learn the lyrics of his own songs. Worrying development. Motherfucker can't even remember, he's so spaced out on whatever's sedated him.

Exactly!!  Someone gets it.

Board footer