You are not logged in. Please register or login.

chad4bama
 Rep: 2 

Re: New Orleans Superdome

chad4bama wrote:

Well, this show is finally up next.  Would be great to get a surprise in the Big Izzy...I mean, Big Easy.  ?  Still a little bummed I didn't do Nashville since Adler showed...but reviews for Orlando are saying Axl sounded awesome...looking forward to a great show. And if they'd like to throw in Locomotive or Think About You...feel free.  ?

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

Anyone going and have a ticket they want to unload? I've missed all the ones I could get to and they're getting farther away... considering driving to new orleans tomorrow,  I can't miss out.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Andy, you have to go!! I thought for sure you would be in Atlanta. Now you are stuck going with your bammer friend, Chad.

AndyShores

AndyShores wrote:

I am, just gonna buy the cheap seats.  Atl didn't work out with work, Orlando my buddy couldn't get off work.  I'm heading out at noon, consequences be damned!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

I am, just gonna buy the cheap seats.  Atl didn't work out with work, Orlando my buddy couldn't get off work.  I'm heading out at noon, consequences be damned!

Hell yes, have fun my friend!

chad4bama
 Rep: 2 

chad4bama wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Andy, you have to go!! I thought for sure you would be in Atlanta. Now you are stuck going with your bammer friend, Chad.

Ha, ha...Roll Tide Roll!!!

Checked in to the hotel...going to hit Bourbon St...maybe some of the band is partaking in afternoon festivities lol.

Would love to get a new track or guest appearance tonight.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
chad4bama wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Ha, ha...Roll Tide Roll!!!

Checked in to the hotel...going to hit Bourbon St...maybe some of the band is partaking in afternoon festivities lol.

Would love to get a new track or guest appearance tonight.

Have a blast Chad... I hope you don't get Tea Bagged down there lol. I too hope they play something special for you and Andy!

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I had a 23% chance of winning tickets to this show. Naturally, I did not win. Sad times.

AndyShores

AndyShores wrote:

bammer, if you want to meet up give me a shout.  Even if you are a bammer.  6012121176.  bammer.

AndyShores

AndyShores wrote:

Watch all the YouTube videos you want.  You don't get the power of this.

Board footer