You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Australia in Feb '17

monkeychow wrote:

Aussie is that $650 AUD or USD?

So excited for this!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

AUD

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Ive been suckered in now, I paid the stupid Nightrain signup to get the presale password.  So it looks like I will be purchasing tix tomorrow.  If I go with the WTTJ thing I will be rockin by myself because understandably none of my mates will be interested in spending that cash.  Oh well...

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Thanks!

Look on the bright side....my show is valentines day....so my choices are leave my wife alone on V day....ask her to fork out insane money for a band she doesn't follow...or pay for two myself 16 16 16 16

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Ahh good luck with that one. What a perfect way to spend Valentine's Day, with your one true love - GNR!

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

I'm going in circles in my mind - to get seats or pit - normally I love pit but I've got some health issues that could make it challenging...but then pit is sooo close.

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah the closeness of it is very appealing. Standing around for hours is not so appealing.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

yeah exactly!!! I've got osteoporosis now so i'm worried if I get knocked around too much I'd break something...but then again....i'm pondering if the VIP pit might be more restrained than the general pit due to the insane price making less people pack in there.

Also tempted by the VIP seat package but it kinda offends me that it's $100 more than the pit and yet behind them....can't tell how far back it really would be on the map too...it's one thing if it's kinda close but I dont wanna be half the field away or more.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Pit is the only way to experience these shows. If you can afford it of course.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Looks like there are going to be 2 New Zealand shows as well! One in my hometown of Wellington on February 2nd and Auckland February 4th.
Tempted to go to both - Auckland is a 10 hour drive. Definitely going to the Wellington show!

Board footer