You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: Izzy Stradlin MTV News segment(1992)

esoterica wrote:

It seems to me that Izzy doesn't want to work for Axl, end of story.

Why put up with it? Not worth the grief.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Turns out I`m an Axl apologist, i did n`t know 14 Whatever rocks pacu44`s boat I guess.

johndivney wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Turns out I`m an Axl apologist, i did n`t know

Well, if the shoe fits.. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind, you're in good company round here. Plenty of Axl apologists.. Monkeychow, mrID, apex.. Hell myself on occasion I'm sure..

Just seem to lack a bit of empathy for Izzy, which again is common enough round these parts..

johndivney wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

Truth of the matter is, if Izzy was getting slighted money-wise, then Izzy should've buried their fuckin' reunion, by coming out of the gate and doing all kinds of press saying "they wouldn't give me my fair share, and that's why i'm walking". He didn't.

All I got to say to that is... dude, really? Cut the 2016 Guns a break man. Pot meet kettle.

That's stupid. How much he gets shit on already by Axl apologists would be multiplied tenfold if he aired that laundry in public.
"Doing all kinds of press" "bury the reunion", catch yourself on.

& why should anyone give the 2016 Guns a break?! They're phoning in the same neutered, specious facade every show, ripping off their fans, milking nostalgia. You sound like mrID on this one that we should be content with this & not question it & the bullshit surrounding it, just shovel the shit down your throat & be grateful for what you get.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Turns out I`m an Axl apologist, i did n`t know

Well, if the shoe fits.. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind, you're in good company round here. Plenty of Axl apologists.. Monkeychow, mrID, apex.. Hell myself on occasion I'm sure..

Just seem to lack a bit of empathy for Izzy, which again is common enough round these parts..

Why should I have an empathy for Izzy ? he`s a grown up man, he made a decision. Every action has it`s own consequence. So, Izzy should deal with consequences of his decision.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

I never understood what was so cool or special about Izzy. He threw away a band which he co-founded for bullshit trivial reasons. You don`t throw away something you helped to create, you just don`t, no matter what.

You could really say this about any of them....honestly...

Board footer