You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Motley Crue Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:

This is EXACTLY what Guns N' Roses should be doing...

Well yeah. I mean I found this by stumbling on it and this sort of month blitz of press coverage started with one thirty second clip.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

http://www.visualwebcaster.com/VWP/Cust … nce&bhcp=1

theres the video of the press conference / performance.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I tried to get tickets during the pre-sale all week long, starting Tuesday morning. I'm a writer and usually try to do a piece on a big show like this. It's very important to me I get as close to the stage as possible, ie pit tickets. I won't go to a rock show without a GA pit. Sucks because the nearest six or so venues to me with the Crue sold out of their pit tickets miraculously BEFORE the FAN CLUB pre-sale. So yeah, I got royally fucked. I made some phone calls, explained my situation, even tried to waive my being in the press in their face. No luck. These cocksucker venues only dish out the "secret" tickets to those few of their choosing long before either the public onsale or the pre-sale. I thought, well maybe, just maybe, more pit spots will open up during the public onsale this morning. I'm willing to travel between six venues to experience this show right. No luck. Funniest thing? At 10AM, when my closest venue was already all but sold out, eBay was literally stocked to the brim with tickets to the show. So were other scalper-friendly sites. There were more tickets available elsewhere than the actual ticket seller had available at the time of the public onsale. Well now, I try my best, but I can't afford $500-1000 for a fucking concert. Greedy sons of bitches. You know, there should be laws ... oh wait, there are. Needless to say, my day started off shitty and never quite recovered. After missing the reunited Crue on their last tour and been really dying to see Sixx:A.M. and a post-success Buckcherry (I loved them when they'd come play our tiny clubs here), I can't go at all. I'll be fixing my sig soon to reflect that. Up yours Ticketmaster, scalpers, and the lucky fucks who got good tickets and aren't me.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I don't really like the song that much. It's decent, but it's got nothing on If I Die Tomorrow and Sick Love Song, which were and are great songs. I'd like to see them but it's out of my price range.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I don't really like the song that much. It's decent, but it's got nothing on If I Die Tomorrow and Sick Love Song, which were and are great songs. I'd like to see them but it's out of my price range.

I always liked If I Die Tomorrow, but to me i like this song better.  I just love the drums and guitar on it, and the vocal parts are pretty cool too.

I love both songs though.

Board footer