You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Looks like he's staying...

http://i63.tinypic.com/1e2hl1.png

...Of course he is.

I know some think there's no chance of Trump winning, but if he does. IF, I mean how likely is he to last 4 years? Trump is certain to self destruct and Pence is next in line.

Sure a hate fulled apocalypse will probably occur then, but at the very least it'll mean the end of the GOP.

Gotta admit, it would've been f'n cool if Pence did bail on the ticket.  Trump would've doubled down & probably just pulled in his ole friend Chris Christie to start throwing haymakers & try doing a little something with this.  It would've been atrocious & lost many more states, but it would've been cool to witness.  With Pence, slow & steady & they'll hang in there, but Hillary's got this.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuX-GZcVMAAtPrn.jpg:large

Donald Trump complained he wasn't getting equal time to talk. He did, and more.

Yawn....

Dude stopped the bleeding and secured his base.

Debate number 3 with Chris Wallace will be a little tougher for Hillary... but for Trump too... he is a weasel but Chris Wallace is a no bullshit guy.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Joe and Minka calling some fools out on MSNBC. They asked where all the liberal moral high ground people were in the 90's as Billy took advantage of young interns in the Oval Office and Monica's life was RUINED. Minka shares the same view..

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Joe and Minka calling some fools out on MSNBC. They asked where all the liberal moral high ground people were in the 90's as Billy took advantage of young interns in the Oval Office and Monica's life was RUINED. Minka shares the same view..

That's the problem with the modern left. They want to create a climate where if you disagree with them, they shut you down with terms generated in a gender studies course.  They can't really go after Trump's comments because these are the people who believe men can rape with their eyes and due process doesn't apply to those accused of rape.

While Trump said some pretty bad things, Bill Clinton has done worse, and Hillary led his defense. It's put the core of left wing lunacy in panic mode because if they apply their own comments and logic evenly, they have to devote more time to the Clinton's.

I'm still voting for Clinton though. Trump is fucking insane. Political correctness and double speak drive me insane, and I do applaud Trump for getting half the country to finally call bullshit. But the man isn't capable of being commander in chief.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

HOLY SHIT! Mike Pence just DESTROYED Stephanie Ruhl on MSNBC. SHE WAS OBSESSED about the fucking video and he was pure class... total badass

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

HOLY SHIT! Mike Pence just DESTROYED Stephanie Ruhl on MSNBC. SHE WAS OBSESSED about the fucking video and he was pure class... total badass

If Trump was half, er, a quarter of the man Pence is, he'd be winning.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Liberals are making a mistake to keep bringing up the tape on Monday.... It is over now, 11 years old, and Billy Boy did a lot worse.

If I am HRC, move on to policy and don't go to the gutter. Trump thrives in the gutter.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Agree! Not to be a hater cause Stephanie is sexy as fuck, but she is a very unfair interview and Pence OWNED that ass. He really did.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Agree! Not to be a hater cause Stephanie is sexy as fuck, but she is a very unfair interview and Pence OWNED that ass. He really did.

Broadcast journalists are rarely what we in the print business call "real" journalists. Mostly hired on looks. They are generally bad. There are some good ones. Most of them get gigs moderating debates.

I personally don't watch cable news aside from having it on in the background on mute while I work at my desk.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Broadcast journalists are rarely what we in the print business call "real" journalists. Mostly hired on looks. They are generally bad. There are some good ones. Most of them get gigs moderating debates.

I personally don't watch cable news aside from having it on in the background on mute while I work at my desk.

Megyn Kelly is hot and for the most part is a real deal journalist. She is the exception and she gets on my nerves. But she knows her shit.

Board footer