You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: 270 to win -2020 Edition

Axl S wrote:

Separate from the other election thread, let's have some slightly more lighthearted fun and do some guesses for 2020. Then in four years time if this forum is still here, we can compare how wrong we'll probably all be.

Below is mine:

ZkPRo.png

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Separate from the other election thread, let's have some slightly more lighthearted fun and do some guesses for 2020. Then in four years time if this forum is still here, we can compare how wrong we'll probably all be.

Below is mine:

http://www.270towin.com/presidential_ma … /ZkPRo.png

lol...there are no words...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Well for starters Hillary is not running in 2020, so there's that.

A prediction thread isn't a terrible idea, however I feel it may come off as 'Sour grapes by Dem supporters' to alot of others. Plus, I honestly have no idea who will run in 2020, there really isn't much of a front runner this time around. Last time it was this wide open I would say was the Dems in 2004. Locally, I would say PA governor Tom Wolf might have the timing right, he's been a gov of a swing state for 2 years now, so he'd be a 6 year governor. He has to lighten up a bit on what Flagg talks about the bathroom issues, as he got a bit caught up in the left leaning liberal agenda. He's pretty moderate on weed & wouldn't surprise me if it becomes legal in PA soon. It's decriminalizes ($35 fine or something for less than an ounce. So you could essentially smoke it and get little more than a parking ticket. But it's not like people do or its rampant) in Philly & I think PA now too. Anyway he could be a possible candidate, I'm in no way saying he'll walk thru the Election or anything. I'd compare him to Kasich, a guy at the right time, from the right state, with a chance.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

The site doesn't seem to let me change the candidate names. Wasn't trying to predict candidates either, just assume Dem V Repub. I wouldn't call it sour grapes and I support neither party, I can't vote. Just meant to be a bit of fun, throw a prediction out and see how wrong (or right) you are in four years.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

The site doesn't seem to let me change the candidate names. Wasn't trying to predict candidates either, just assume Dem V Repub.

Gotcha.

Board footer