You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Watched AM Joy and some CNN this morning. All I learned is it's the White Man's fault and the travel ban would do nothing and let's don't overreact because that will make terrorists mad and create more terrorists. These are the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever seen on TV. Bill Maher is the only progressive person in the media willing to call a spade a Fucking spade. There is a huge fucking problem in the Muslim Faith and I don't give a fuck how hard Joy Reid tries to say there isn't. She is so fucking stupid.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Okay you have millions of crazy Muslims and you have over a billion Muslims.

This is what the Muslim faith needs to do.

1) Let the crazies keep the Muslim name. So all Muslims we know are terrorists.

2) Rename your version of the Muslim faith so you are not associated with the crazies.

3) Define your book and leave out the crazy shit. Basically define your faith for what you do and do not accept. Again, after this exercise only the crazies will be called Muslims. The new faith will now be the peaceful one because only the peaceful one will want to be in this new version of Muslim. The new version that doesn't allow the crazy ****ers or their beliefs. There will be no more perverted versions or misinterpreted versions. The new Muslim faith will be black and white. Now, there will still be bad folks and common criminals in the new Muslims faith. Just like every faith. But there won't be as many killings or crimes in the name of faith. Except for the remaining Muslims and some other extremely small fringe groups etc.

So to sum it all up, the good peaceful Muslims create a new name, branding, identity. Let the crazies keep the Muslim name and move on.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Malcolm Nance is a Fucking idiot too.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

New Okay you have millions of crazy Muslims and you have over a billion Muslims.

2) Rename your version of the Muslim faith so you are not associated with the crazies.

3) Define your book and leave out the crazy shit. Basically define your faith for what you do and do not accept. Again, after this exercises only the crazies will be called Muslims. The new faith will now be the peaceful one because only the peaceful one will want to be in this new version of Muslim. The new version that doesn't allow the crazy ****ers or their beliefs. There will be no more perverted versions or misinterpreted versions. The new Muslim faith will be black and white. Now, there will still be bad folks and common criminals in the new Muslims faith. Just like every faith. But there won't be as many killings or crimes in the name of faith. Except for the remaining Muslims and some other extremely small fringe groups etc.

So to sum it all up, the good peaceful Muslims create a new name, branding, identity. Let the crazies keep the Muslim name and move on.

Terrorists are going to commit acts of terror...US included...Christianity is as violent a religion as any. You just refuse to see it because you're deeply intrenched in ethnocentric views.

So long as there are borders and religions and people with varying skin colors, this will go on for eternity.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

New Okay you have millions of crazy Muslims and you have over a billion Muslims.

3) Define your book and leave out the crazy shit. Basically define your faith for what you do and do not accept. Again, after this exercises only the crazies will be called Muslims. The new faith will now be the peaceful one because only the peaceful one will want to be in this new version of Muslim. The new version that doesn't allow the crazy ****ers or their beliefs. There will be no more perverted versions or misinterpreted versions. The new Muslim faith will be black and white. Now, there will still be bad folks and common criminals in the new Muslims faith. Just like every faith. But there won't be as many killings or crimes in the name of faith. Except for the remaining Muslims and some other extremely small fringe groups etc.

Terrorists are going to commit acts of terror...US included...Christianity is as violent a religion as any. You just refuse to see it because you're deeply intrenched in ethnocentric views.

So long as there are borders and religions and people with varying skin colors, this will go on for eternity.

Please don't be a fucking idiot and do that false equivalency bullshit. Nobody is yelling Merry Christmas and killing random fuckers. Don't confuse crazy people and common crimes with killing in the name of Jesus. Your post is part of the fucking problem. Oh, can't defend the terrorists, attack Christians. Hahahaha. I came up with a solution. What is yours?!!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

When's the last time a Christian shot up a mall, blew up a building or knifed people in the name of Jesus. This is such a crock of shit and shows why we're powerless to stop terrorism. You'd rather stick your head in the sand and claim "all religions are equal" rather than admit the truth that Islam is completely incompatible with western society.

The New Testament tells us to love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek. Islam tells us to kill non believers. It's a fundamental distinction you refuse to make. Christ didn't fuck a 9 year old and lead hordes of warriors on conquest. Mohammed did.

The most vile Christians in the west protest funerals. The most vile Muslims kill innocent children.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

When's the last time a Christian shot up a mall, blew up a building or knifed people in the name of Jesus. This is such a crock of shit and shows why we're powerless to stop terrorism. You'd rather stick your head in the sand and claim "all religions are equal" rather than admit the truth that Islam is completely incompatible with western society.

The New Testament tells us to love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek. Islam tells us to kill non believers. It's a fundamental distinction you refuse to make. Christ didn't fuck a 9 year old and lead hordes of warriors on conquest. Mohammed did.

Last night watching MSNBC fight with all their might not to call it terrorism was funny as shit. They had to finally once Teresa May declared it such.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, they kind of have to, like when our bone headed president comes out declares there was a terrorist attack in Manila when there wasn't one.

I agree, Islamic terrorism and Christian obstructionism. I think if any American Christian politician makes one decision/vote/bill based on their faith they are disqualified from holding office and should resign. Agree?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, they kind of have to, like when our bone headed president comes out declares there was a terrorist attack in Manila when there wasn't one.

I agree, Islamic terrorism and Christian obstructionism. I think if any American Christian politician makes one decision/vote/bill based on their faith they are disqualified from holding office and should resign. Agree?

I agree for the most part.

Like I can be prolife and an atheist because I want to protect the right of the unborn. Just an example. We don't want folks coming up with laws based on their faith.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I agree for the most part.

Like I can be prolife and an atheist because I want to protect the right of the unborn. Just an example. We don't want folks coming up with laws based on their faith.

Absolutely. There are plenty of Democrats who are pro life and it has nothing to do with religion. The EPA chief denies Climate Change exists based on his religious beliefs. I've been reading many similar things from Republicans saying the same thing. I think that disqualifies you from serving in office. No different than the fear mongering over sharia law. They're doing the same thing.

Board footer