You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Krissy wrote:

voodoo child i see you ask maynard open in a thread about details of atlas and general. he said atlas is 8 minutes long with bumble. and said general is a 2 minute phone recording. do you doubt either is true? he still says he is giving them away on links by Private Message. so i don't understand why you say he is full of it. help me to understand. i want these leaks if the circle really has them.

I didnt say maynard is full of shit.

I saw those descriptions, but I wanted to know more. He didn't tell me, so I moved on.

Like I said before, the problem here is how is this not being shared all over the Internet. Seems pretty unlikely to me.

Ok. How can you have maynard share them with you by PM or email? This is the key getting the leaks.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Krissy wrote:

voodoo child i see you ask maynard open in a thread about details of atlas and general. he said atlas is 8 minutes long with bumble. and said general is a 2 minute phone recording. do you doubt either is true? he still says he is giving them away on links by Private Message. so i don't understand why you say he is full of it. help me to understand. i want these leaks if the circle really has them.

I saw those descriptions, but I wanted to know more. He didn't tell me, so I moved on.

Like I said before, the problem here is how is this not being shared all over the Internet. Seems pretty unlikely to me.

Ok. How can you have maynard share them with you by PM or email? This is the key getting the leaks.

Krissy, would you relax? They will come out when they come out if they are even real...

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Krissy, would you relax? They will come out when they come out if they are even real...

i believe they're real. the key is getting one of these dudes to share privately since they choose not to share publicly. i feel i'm missing out not hearing atlas. a phone recording is a phone recording with general. but atlas sounds like a complete version with bumble. that's the good stuff. atlas is what i want to hear more if i had to make a choice between the two.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Krissy wrote:

i believe they're real. the key is getting one of these dudes to share privately since they choose not to share publicly. i feel i'm missing out not hearing atlas. a phone recording is a phone recording with general. but atlas sounds like a complete version with bumble. that's the good stuff. atlas is what i want to hear more if i had to make a choice between the two.

Krissy, if you really believe they are real, why don’t you chase them yourself, instead of repeatedly lecturing us on how to do so?

I still call bullshit to all of it. They don’t have anything

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Krissy wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Krissy wrote:

But none of us do and your repeated posts are getting annoying.

“Any update or truth to this?”

“Nope just crazy lurkers repeating themselves”

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think Krissy is from the group of folks claiming to have it and is here fishing and trolling to see if he/she gets any bites.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

time is a flat circle.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

If anyone wants to start a project to get stuff why not focus on songs that are KNOWN to be out there:

The OMG remix
The TIL remix
Jackie Chan (Checkmate)
Silkworms

There are audio snippets of these tracks in circulation that demonstrate that people DO have the full versions. In some cases people have alternate versions from each other.

But these are confirmed REAL. The DO EXIST.

I want to hear General and Atlas as much as anyone else, perhaps more, but there's been no clips, no proof. If you check your excitement at the door it soon becomes clear that something doesn't add up about it.

Until someone posts something thats a definitive new sample clip or something, then it's most likely just game playing.

You want new songs? Look for what is known to exist...rather than jumping at the shadows.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I think Krissy is from the group of folks claiming to have it and is here fishing and trolling to see if he/she gets any bites.

Maybe it's the FBI looking to send us up the river with Skwerl. 10

pimme
 Rep: 0 

pimme wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

If anyone wants to start a project to get stuff why not focus on songs that are KNOWN to be out there:

The OMG remix
The TIL remix
Jackie Chan (Checkmate)
Silkworms

There are audio snippets of these tracks in circulation that demonstrate that people DO have the full versions. In some cases people have alternate versions from each other.

But these are confirmed REAL. The DO EXIST.

I want to hear General and Atlas as much as anyone else, perhaps more, but there's been no clips, no proof. If you check your excitement at the door it soon becomes clear that something doesn't add up about it.

Until someone posts something thats a definitive new sample clip or something, then it's most likely just game playing.

You want new songs? Look for what is known to exist...rather than jumping at the shadows.

Songs missing from your list (just in case if someone has missed them):

If the World (remix)
Blood in the water (prostitute remix)
Shackler (remix)

Board footer