You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Krissy wrote:

this is the LEAKS THREAD. don't just talk about leaks. if you have leaks SHARE them. SHARE them HERE

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

There's nothing to discuss.  People claiming to have stuff is so 2003...

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Oh ffs, is this really needed?

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Krissy, I think @axlrose has leaks, send PM to it.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

i dont want to be a dick but, Krissy, you are really turning people off with your overness of trying to get leaks. It seems like that is all you post about it OMG u have them I know u do, etc etc

Just chill out, if someone wants to share they will but annoying and giving people shit for not sharing that may be them is just going to cause them to not share

I want to be super nice about this before someone totally tells you off in a not so nice way.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Yes. This will surely work.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Cool thread. In 5 min I will share Cuban Skies

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

I know you have Down By The Ocean! Why won't you share it with us?! Why?!

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

LocoComa wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

I know you have Down By The Ocean! Why won't you share it with us?! Why?!

I'm only sharing Cuban Skies, Seven, and Checkmate. Since those are the only good songs I have. The rest suck

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

i dont want to be a dick but, Krissy, you are really turning people off with your overness of trying to get leaks. It seems like that is all you post about it OMG u have them I know u do, etc etc

Just chill out, if someone wants to share they will but annoying and giving people shit for not sharing that may be them is just going to cause them to not share

I want to be super nice about this before someone totally tells you off in a not so nice way.

This.
I felt a little bad for being ironic then in some posts about you. But that's it, Krissy, stay calm about it.

Board footer