You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Sean Hannity is a sad little man...

what now?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm really tired of Portman. They're treating it like Watergate or Benghazi. Could we talk about them trying cut food stamps? Immigration?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^ I agree. I was surprised it went into Monday, but you can't deny the way the WH handled it was remarkably stupid. From Kelly saying "He's a man of integrity" to Huck blaming the FBI saying the "investigation was still ongoing" to Trump saying "He's a good guy.... I hope he has a fine career ahead of him" like WTF??  Who gives a shit about the guy & his career.

I think there's a storm brewing with this as well. They've reported dozens of WH staffers without clearances with the biggest name being a very important one, Jared Kushner. Because I'm curious why he hasn't received a clearance yet, although the obvious reason is his involvement into the Russia probe. Not implying that he's guilty of something within it, but the fact Trump hired his son-in-law & let him pretty high up in the WH without proper security clearances is awfully boneheaded & inept.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Oh man, Kelly has been a disaster. You could go back to shitholegate in that he was the one instigating Trump. And are they really going back to making Stormy Daniels a news story? Holy fucks, I'm sure my boy Bill fucked his share of strippers and whores and had them all paid off, and I still don't give a shit.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

What was "shitholegate"?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What was "shitholegate"?

When Trump called Africa and Puerto Rico shitholes.

I know, he's such a piece of shit so often, it's hard to keep track.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t know why people are saying this parade will cost millions?  Why?  I’m not saying I’m for a parade like this, but if the cost is only related to security and closing down streets, I’d rather my tax dollars go to this than a bunch of dipshits walking around in pussy hats pretending they’re oppressed.

"Budget director Mick Mulvaney said Wednesday that he has seen estimates that a potential military parade requested by President Donald Trump could cost between $10 million and $30 million."

That's a lot of money that could go elsewhere just so Trump can feel like a stud when in reality he would have no part of the military.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/politics/ … 33AMVODtop

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t know why people are saying this parade will cost millions?  Why?  I’m not saying I’m for a parade like this, but if the cost is only related to security and closing down streets, I’d rather my tax dollars go to this than a bunch of dipshits walking around in pussy hats pretending they’re oppressed.

"Budget director Mick Mulvaney said Wednesday that he has seen estimates that a potential military parade requested by President Donald Trump could cost between $10 million and $30 million."

That's a lot of money that could go elsewhere just so Trump can feel like a stud when in reality he would have no part of the military.

What is the cost from?  If you’re ok with SLC types wearing vaginas on their heads and marching claiming to be oppressed, and the government spending millions so Madonna can advocate assasination, you can’t really bitch about this.

I’m against the parade, but I’m also against spending millions so bored house wives and college professors can march and spew nonsense.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What was "shitholegate"?

When Trump called Africa and Puerto Rico shitholes.

I know, he's such a piece of shit so often, it's hard to keep track.

Haiti, not Puerto Rico. Though PR is a shit hole too. Why are you against the truth?

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What is the cost from?  If you’re ok with SLC types wearing vaginas on their heads and marching claiming to be oppressed, and the government spending millions so Madonna can advocate assasination, you can’t really bitch about this.

I’m against the parade, but I’m also against spending millions so bored house wives and college professors can march and spew nonsense.

The story says its for how long it would be and what equipment would be used.

Board footer