You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What was "shitholegate"?

When Trump called Africa and Puerto Rico shitholes.

I know, he's such a piece of shit so often, it's hard to keep track.

Haiti, not Puerto Rico. Though PR is a shit hole too. Why are you against the truth?

The "truth"? Who defines what that is in regards to "shithole"? Is it an economic thing? State of infrastructure? Number of colleges/universities? Per capita GDP? I have friends that live in Puerto Rico, and I can assure you they don't think it's a shithole.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t know why people are saying this parade will cost millions?  Why?  I’m not saying I’m for a parade like this, but if the cost is only related to security and closing down streets, I’d rather my tax dollars go to this than a bunch of dipshits walking around in pussy hats pretending they’re oppressed.

"Budget director Mick Mulvaney said Wednesday that he has seen estimates that a potential military parade requested by President Donald Trump could cost between $10 million and $30 million."

That's a lot of money that could go elsewhere just so Trump can feel like a stud when in reality he would have no part of the military.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/politics/ … 33AMVODtop


What is the cost from?  If you’re ok with SLC types wearing vaginas on their heads and marching claiming to be oppressed, and the government spending millions so Madonna can advocate assasination, you can’t really bitch about this.

I’m against the parade, but I’m also against spending millions so bored house wives and college professors can march and spew nonsense.

People marching for a cause is a lot different than the government putting on a propaganda parade.

That said, I don't like parades. I've been to a few in my lifetime and I find them to be boring as fuck.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

When Trump called Africa and Puerto Rico shitholes.

I know, he's such a piece of shit so often, it's hard to keep track.

Haiti, not Puerto Rico. Though PR is a shit hole too. Why are you against the truth?

The "truth"? Who defines what that is in regards to "shithole"? Is it an economic thing? State of infrastructure? Number of colleges/universities? Per capita GDP? I have friends that live in Puerto Rico, and I can assure you they don't think it's a shithole.


How about Haiti?  I don’t know anyone who wants to leave the mainland and head to PR either. Take your pick though. If shithole countries didn’t exist, there wouldn’t be millions of illegals trying to get into the US.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Haiti, not Puerto Rico. Though PR is a shit hole too. Why are you against the truth?

The "truth"? Who defines what that is in regards to "shithole"? Is it an economic thing? State of infrastructure? Number of colleges/universities? Per capita GDP? I have friends that live in Puerto Rico, and I can assure you they don't think it's a shithole.


How about Haiti?  I don’t know anyone who wants to leave the mainland and head to PR either. Take your pick though. If shithole countries didn’t exist, there wouldn’t be millions of illegals trying to get into the US.

Surprised you haven't read any of these stories about the Blockchain dudes moving to PR. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/tech … -rico.html

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

Trump team incompetence has invalidated the NDA with Stormy Daniels, who now plans to tell all about her time with Trump.

“Everything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story,” Rodriguez said.

https://www.apnews.com/7511e7654b2f476489be235327843280

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Trump team incompetence has invalidated the NDA with Stormy Daniels, who now plans to tell all about her time with Trump.

“Everything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story,” Rodriguez said.

https://www.apnews.com/7511e7654b2f476489be235327843280

Who cares, lol. I don’t care who he fucks unless it is rape etc. This was consensual..

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Trump team incompetence has invalidated the NDA with Stormy Daniels, who now plans to tell all about her time with Trump.

“Everything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story,” Rodriguez said.

https://www.apnews.com/7511e7654b2f476489be235327843280

Who cares, lol. I don’t care who he fucks unless it is rape etc. This was consensual..

It’s really difficult to figure out what you do care about. You hate a lot of stuff and people but I don’t really see what you do care about.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Trump team incompetence has invalidated the NDA with Stormy Daniels, who now plans to tell all about her time with Trump.

“Everything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story,” Rodriguez said.

https://www.apnews.com/7511e7654b2f476489be235327843280

Who cares, lol. I don’t care who he fucks unless it is rape etc. This was consensual..

It’s really difficult to figure out what you do care about. You hate a lot of stuff and people but I don’t really see what you do care about.

I care about the economy
I care about DACA/illegals
I care about our shit schools
I care about our shit health care system

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Trump team incompetence has invalidated the NDA with Stormy Daniels, who now plans to tell all about her time with Trump.

“Everything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story,” Rodriguez said.

https://www.apnews.com/7511e7654b2f476489be235327843280

Who cares, lol. I don’t care who he fucks unless it is rape etc. This was consensual..

It's more about how Trump is surrounded by incompetent people who can't stop from stepping in shit every day. They think they can run this country but can't even handle paying off a porn star properly, lying about it, then getting themselves in further trouble by trying to coverup the coverup.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Who cares, lol. I don’t care who he fucks unless it is rape etc. This was consensual..

It’s really difficult to figure out what you do care about. You hate a lot of stuff and people but I don’t really see what you do care about.

I care about the economy
I care about DACA/illegals
I care about our shit schools
I care about our shit health care system

If you care about most of that, you're supporting the wrong party.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB