You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

I think if I decided to perform a school shooting and I knew the teachers were armed....I'd stop aiming at kids and just at adults.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

The dude was dressed in tactical gear. He had those deputies out gunned and protected!  AND THEY ARE COPS!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

The dude was dressed in tactical gear. He had those deputies out gunned and protected!  AND THEY ARE COPS!


This is off one report, what does “tactical” gear mean?  And did the police know that?  There were 4 of them. 4 handguns against one ar isn’t a contest. I know after seeing John wick or bttf people think a vest (assuming he had one on) makes you impervious, but it doesn’t. One bullet on the heart still kills you from the trauma. And a bullet anywhere else, is going to hurt like nothing in this world and disable you. A vest saves your life (hopefully), it doesn’t turn you into a terminator.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The dude was dressed in tactical gear. He had those deputies out gunned and protected!  AND THEY ARE COPS!


This is off one report, what does “tactical” gear mean?  And did the police know that?  There were 4 of them. 4 handguns against one ar isn’t a contest. I know after seeing John wick or bttf people think a vest (assuming he had one on) makes you impervious, but it doesn’t. One bullet on the heart still kills you from the trauma. And a bullet anywhere else, is going to hurt like nothing in this world and disable you. A vest saves your life (hopefully), it doesn’t turn you into a terminator.

So some say he was decked out in gear. Others say he was in a maroon shirt. The Uber driver changed his story. One girl says there was 2 shooters. As usual more questions than answers.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The dude was dressed in tactical gear. He had those deputies out gunned and protected!  AND THEY ARE COPS!


This is off one report, what does “tactical” gear mean?  And did the police know that?  There were 4 of them. 4 handguns against one ar isn’t a contest. I know after seeing John wick or bttf people think a vest (assuming he had one on) makes you impervious, but it doesn’t. One bullet on the heart still kills you from the trauma. And a bullet anywhere else, is going to hurt like nothing in this world and disable you. A vest saves your life (hopefully), it doesn’t turn you into a terminator.


Good post!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:




Lol

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

This is perfect after Smoking Guns' post.

https://twitter.com/Aviatrixt/status/968191686236164096

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:




Lol


That’s the kind of shit that makes my blood boil. People with no combat experience who’ve never been under fire, pretending they’re Rambo.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:




Lol


That’s the kind of shit that makes my blood boil. People with no combat experience who’ve never been under fire, pretending they’re Rambo.

It is so Fvcking ridiculous you can’t help but laugh.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: US Politics Thread

metallex78 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Only time I carry is when I go to big public events, like opening night of last Jedi. I’d rather have a chance in the incredibly unlikely event something happens than have people attend a funeral and talk about gun violence and how tragic it all was.

You have to understand, that as an outsider, hearing you say that you’d feel safer taking a gun with you to watch a movie, sounds kinda absurd to the rest of the world.

Something like that would never ever occur to me, to go enjoy a nice night out at the movies.

Land of the free, sounds more like the land of fear to me.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB