You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Re: Which version of Appetite did you buy?

Walker wrote:

I bought the super deluxe edition. Locked N' Loaded is tempting but not willing to drop a grand on it right now.

AndreCC
 Rep: 0 

AndreCC wrote:

I'm gonna buy the Super Deluxe Edition, but I can't afford to wait for Shipping 16 so I'm gonna buy it in a store here in Portugal the day it comes out.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Super Deluxe version for me!

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I'll give it a listen before making a decision.

In all likelihood, I'm going to buy maybe $10 rarities ala carte off of iTunes.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I'll likely buy the 2 cd deluxe edition

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Super Deluxe, but I'll wait until it hits stores.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

What I want is lossless audio and all the music...which means I guess i'm stuck with Super Deluxe.

However, I wish there was a way to buy the all CDs without all the posters and other stuff in the SD or LNL boxes.

If all you want is the music its such a brutal step up from $30AUD for 2 CDs to $270AUD for 4 - especially when the other disc is just the appetitte demos and the heartbreak hotel mixes essentially.

I think they should have had a 4 disc version stand alone. and then the collectors packs with all the added toys.

So yeah i'll probably get the 4 disc - although value for money is questionable when you look at how awesome for cheap money the 2 disc version is.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

so who the fuck is actually buying the locked n' loaded edition? the most hardcore of hardcore fans are scoffing at that $1,000 price tag.

at this point, most gn'r fans either have families to support or massive student loan debt. there can't be 10,000 super hardcore diehard fans with budgets that big.

these things are gonna wind up at best buys next to dusty bins full of free chinese democracy cds.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

They may lower prices after the launch if foreseen sales are not as expected. Based on pre-sales, maybe the same day.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I thought about the Locked N' Loaded until I saw the MP3 version of all of it was gonna be like $28 bucks (and that's if it's NOT on Spotify; which it will be)

It's 2018. I'm gonna get the Deluxe Edition on CD, and probably might also grab the Digital version of the Super Deluxe. It gives me physical/digital copies of ALL of the songs on the Super Deluxe for less than $50 bucks. Why spend $180? For a poster?

Board footer