You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Unseen footage Pro Shot - Saskatoon, SK, Ca 1993

imsorry wrote:

so @Walker or WFA or wfuckinga aka Uzi Suicidal, LLC  did u think i care about my youtube channel i give a shit for that. I see ure behind for a lot of the strikes ppl have to deal it i saw u're just a pathetic kid (saw your videos) but whats the point in making copyright claims for GN'R stuff it makes u feeling better whats the point?

Uzi Suicidal, LLC

imsorry wrote:

u wanna more saskatoon links to take down get a life stupid kid or find a girl...

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

wat

imsorry wrote:

yesterday gunns shared a link of RQ puerto rico 2010 proshot but the audio was terrible i fixed the audio and reupload it,then this kid take down my video on yt for copyright under Uzi Suicidal, LLC  i dint know he was stupid like that until now i tough he was cool at least he shared maddy 2001 well anyway who cares lol.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

but Walker really isn't "that person".

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I find it super lame fans can't just be fans and cool out and share stuff.

This isn't my site but my two cents are I'd prefer those types are ignored so they can shove off to the company men forums.

imsorry wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

This isn't my site but my two cents are I'd prefer those types are ignored so they can shove off to the company men forums.

and who are you anyway?
I was just posting here to let ppl know who this guy is, anyway i barely post i mostly share stuff and read and thats all.
Your comment was inappropriate u dont know me.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

imsorry wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

and who are you anyway?
I was just posting here to let ppl know who this guy is, anyway i barely post i mostly share stuff and read and thats all.
Your comment was inappropriate u dont know me.

Im not sure he meant you.

imsorry wrote:

really? my english is limited but "types" and "they" arent for single person...anyway no big deal at all, sorry for any inconvenience created.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Who IS THE DOMINOS PIZZA GUY PLAYING BONGOS ON USED TO LOVE HER??? HOLY SHIT, THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL.

Board footer