You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Re: Unseen footage Pro Shot - Saskatoon, SK, Ca 1993

Walker wrote:

no offence but anyone who thinks I am solely responsible for mass removal of copyrighted material is an idiot. But by all means, find a scapegoat.

serenade
 Rep: 1 

serenade wrote:
Walker wrote:

no offence but anyone who thinks I am solely responsible for mass removal of copyrighted material is an idiot. especially since users are coming out and admitting that Universal Music Group (UMG) is the one removing their stuff. But by all means, find a scapegoat.

so only partly? like a tag team in a wrestling match..

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Love when the forum drama happens. Bring us The General, Walker!!!!!

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

Honestly though watching this show now and SG come on, Gilby is a wet noodle. Sorum is alright but I still feel relatively soulless.

I guess I can grant you Sorum love because he played on UYI but wtf did Gilby do?! Some of TSI?? Gimme Richard anyday.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So wait, this gig is being censored? Of all the live material posted on YouTube...why does this one get censored? Very strange.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Walker wrote:

no offence but anyone who thinks I am solely responsible for mass removal of copyrighted material is an idiot. especially since users are coming out and admitting that Universal Music Group (UMG) is the one removing their stuff. But by all means, find a scapegoat.

Hmmm... I’ve seen screenshots that say otherwise fella...

And, if it is you? Seriously, what a cunt move to do to the rest of us fans who absolutely love that footage that’s turned up from that show.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Honestly though watching this show now and SG come on, Gilby is a wet noodle. Sorum is alright but I still feel relatively soulless.

I guess I can grant you Sorum love because he played on UYI but wtf did Gilby do?! Some of TSI?? Gimme Richard anyday.

Gilby has the look and swag

Haha

Slash is Amazing

Axl, that night he was the greatest front man ever.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Walker wrote:

Hmmm... I’ve seen screenshots that say otherwise fella...

And, if it is you? Seriously, what a cunt move to do to the rest of us fans who absolutely love that footage that’s turned up from that show.

Haha, he is guilty like OJ. If it wasn’t Walker than who the fuck was it. I hope it doesn’t effect him negatively that the whole GNR community is pissed at him. I will forgive him if he admits his act and we can move forward. If not, he gets zero sympathy from me.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Gilby has the look and swag

Haha

Slash is Amazing

Axl, that night he was the greatest front man ever.

I will also give you Cure Me or Kill Me has some badass riffage.

Agree on Axl at Saskatoon. Phenomenal.

For all the talk about Slash’s improvement as a player over the years, you kind of forget he’s actually been this good all along.

Board footer