You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Unseen footage Pro Shot - Saskatoon, SK, Ca 1993

Smoking Guns wrote:

Why the fuck is nobody addressing these double talking jive mother fuckers?? Kermit/James, care to respond??

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I thought this was an irritating nuisance at first but now setlist pictures are being removed.

This is past the point of absurdity.

Didn't you know that you have no right to look at setlist pictures? They are band property and should be protected as such FFS.

Yeah, this whole thing sucks. I have an idea, go on a GnR forum, leech out some links to live vids on YouTube, then go report and take-down those vids. Way to go.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

what setlist pics got removed?

imsorry wrote:

Wanker must be happy my yt channel is gone but im not give up on it yet, lol kid u could go on soundcloud and do the same, Find a pussy for Wanker campaign start's now get a life stupid fucker .

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

This is fun!

imsorry wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Why the fuck is nobody addressing these double talking jive mother fuckers?? Kermit/James, care to respond??

I think its obvious by now why...isn't?  14

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lofton, is your tongue pretty tied up because you are good friends with these two double talkin jive mother fuckers? It’s so easy to see that something seems messed up here. What we have here is a failure to communicate, but I don’t want you thinking that everyone is “Out ya get me”. Maybe just tell these home fucks to “get in the ring” or “back off bitch(es)”. I don’t need no civil war. Don’t Cry, but also, Don’t Damn Me.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I think it'd be divine justice if some new leaks happened.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Walker and MJ, don’t make no difference to me, they come to our forum, and think they’ll do as they please. Like take down some awesome video, or spread some fucking disease. They tell so many God Damn Lies, it’s all Brazilian to me.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

SG is on a roll! lol

Board footer