You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Vampiro
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Vampiro wrote:

the GnR Reddit page has links to HOB, and TWAT and Blues 01, I dig this version of the blues ALOT!! If somebody has TIL Remix, the new versions of OMG and Silkworms and I guess now Goin' Down, I would appreciate it kindly.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Holy shit the House of Blues 2001 show leaked? Is it good? I know I am asking a lot for links, but if ya got them amazing.

I remember wanting to see pictures and video from those shows back in the day. Axl was in his prime and had a six pack if I recall.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I’d love HOB for Bucket. That’s all I ask. Help a brutha out.......

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Enjoy. Full show

Bucket and Finck i miss both what a band....
The Nightrain outro.
Riad is The shit live holy fuck.
OMG and SILW ver well played OOOHHHHH Silkworms OOOHHHHH FUCK !!!!!! Hardcore Punk  !!!!!!!   

PC outro is strong as fuck, The  whole show  rules in some many ways !

Fuck if we could get  back in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSLFvlpCaU

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
KIKO2K wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Enjoy. Full show

The Nightrain outro.
Riad is The shit live.
OMG and SILW ver well played.

[/embed]

Axl sounds so weird here. This show is very over rated. Band is not night. Sound weak. Paul Huge was so terrible. Frank Ferrer is the Paul Huge of Drummers.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

Bah!
Still don’t have Blues & Twat.

anyone want to throw a pm?

Pretty please.
fucking cherry on top.

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
KIKO2K wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Enjoy. Full show

The Nightrain outro.
Riad is The shit live.
OMG and SILW ver well played.

[/embed]

Axl sounds so weird here. This show is very over rated. Band is not night. Sound weak. Paul Huge was so terrible. Frank Ferrer is the Paul Huge of Drummers.

Dude.
The Chinese lineup until 2006-07 was pretty fucking  unique, the shows from that time, especially on instrumental, are absurdly good. Brain was the best drummer in Guns history, and the duo with Buckethead /Finck  was far more varied and complete than the current duo of guitars. Another thing that goes unnoticed at that time, in my opinion, was the blood in Axl's eyes, the desire to prove himself more than anything with this lineup and silence the critics, he was REALLY Axl of the 90s, of course with a lower voice, still had enough power in the voice and did not tune so much, although almost did not use the drive, but you can easily realize that it's real Axl there, the same tricks on the stage, the same speeches he made in the 1990s.

Like i read from Evader on mygnr

This is the first show by GNR and Axl Rose after what was nearly 8 years of stage silence. It had a spectacularly gifted guy with a bucket on his head nobody knew. It had two other guitarists nobody knew, a drummer nobody knew, and a bass player very few people knew. At the time it was a freak show. Eight years later, it was legendary. Today, you are seeing what many considered a holy grail, and like it or not, you should. It is amazing.

Concluding Paul Huge's is the weak point but the talent of the duo Bucket and Finck excel themselves they are fantastic each with its own style.

I believe that Silkworms abre of time much innovation for the fans of Guns n roses, nowadays I like it is very interesting.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

So we have TWAT 99, 00, and 01 all without Buckethead.

This was a well labored track so one would guess that we’re at least missing an 02 and potentially an 04. We’d be looking at Zoot’s and RTB’s.

The 06 leak could possibly be the 04. I'm taken with the mixes on the Trunk leaks. Sound quite fresh to my ears.

We’re still likely only scratching the surface.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Halfway in, calling it a night. But the best version of KOHD I remember.

Early thoughts: Bucket criminally underused. Brain is second only to Adler. They look like they’re having fun and it’s way more interesting than the current tour. Finck’s style still is not my cup of tea. Pittman expendable. Huge not as awful as has been said but just is not necessary.

More tomorrow when I finish.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've been trying to track all this stuff down since this morning. Grabbed HOB 2001 pretty quick, and was so blown away that I  thought it was fake when it first started. Couldn't believe it. Tons of memories came flashing back and how I thought they were going to retake the world with that lineup. Axl was a bad ass then... then... 2002 happened. Even within one year Axl vocally wasn't the same guy. Still kinda of mind-blown of all of this. A pro-shot of HOB 2001 had been a myth for years. Many of us didn't believe it... but I guess it was real. Wow.

Board footer