You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

2001 The Blues is 20. So much better than what we ended up with.

nice man and cool
 Rep: 0 

hello, please may i have a link to the leaks? im dying over here.

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:

At this time, I would like to thank everyone involved (whoever you are) for sharing the songs with the fans!
That was very nice of you, a class act! I sincerely hope no one gets in trouble for doing so, which is the most important thing as well.

Fans have been starving for new tunes for so long... we should all be thankful to those who did it!

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

I really, really want to hear the complete CD/Madagascar/The Blues from the 2002 Boston promo. Something just tells me those will be the definitive versions.

If there's any justice on this planet they'll leak next.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

I really, really want to hear the complete CD/Madagascar/The Blues from the 2002 Boston promo. Something just tells me those will be the definitive versions.

If there's any justice on this planet they'll leak next.

yeah, their production sounds MIGHTY. but I don't think these are "somewhere".

Waclimino

Waclimino wrote:

I was able to procure House of Blues and the demos for The Blues and There Was a Time, and now I have a question regarding the files. My House of Blues is called "Guns N' Roses - Live at the House of Blues, Las Vegas, 2001 (Full Show) [720p]". Is this the best one available? As far as I understand, there're several versions circulating. The same question goes for the demos - the ones I have are 4:44 and 5:25 in duration. Are there any other, better sources or can those be considered definitive?

Superintendent

Again, a link would be highly appreciated.

zombux

zombux wrote:
Waclimino wrote:

My House of Blues is called "Guns N' Roses - Live at the House of Blues, Las Vegas, 2001 (Full Show) [720p]". Is this the best one available? As far as I understand, there're several versions circulating.

as of now, yes. the file is 720p (nominally, really it looks like shit due to high compression), 1,4GB MP4 file. that's the only version circulating, every upload or "edit" available is made from that file. any other higher quality versions have not leaked yet.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

zombux wrote:
Waclimino wrote:

My House of Blues is called "Guns N' Roses - Live at the House of Blues, Las Vegas, 2001 (Full Show) [720p]". Is this the best one available? As far as I understand, there're several versions circulating.

as of now, yes. the file is 720p (nominally, really it looks like shit due to high compression), 1,4GB MP4 file. that's the only version circulating, every upload or "edit" available is made from that file. any other higher quality versions have not leaked yet.

The version of HOB I've got is missing half of Silkworms and Paradise City – is there a complete version anywhere?

zombux

zombux wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
zombux wrote:
Waclimino wrote:

The version of HOB I've got is missing half of Silkworms and Paradise City – is there a complete version anywhere?

the full 1,4GB version is 1:55:37 long and is complete. at least of what I remember, I don't have the file here now.

Board footer