You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

dalethirsty wrote:

what a wacky location for the michigan show. play detroit, ya wanker!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

It'd be nice to see some of the currant GN'R line-up guesting on Slash's solo album; get Dizzy to contribute a piano part, or Melissa in for a vocal slot or something.

I don’t think that’s on Slash though.

Those are Axl’s hired hands, not Slash’s. Slash had his own band, the Conspirators going for years, why should he include Axl’s hired goons on his own solo stuff?

Especially not Dizzy or the annoyingly out of place blue-haired Jpop princess, Melissa. They belong with Axl’s stupid techno rubbish, not on a straight up guitar rock record.

What is JPop?

Something that has absolutely no place in GN’R...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The way i see it - from Snakepit in 1993  onwards there has only ever been a need for a Slash solo project because Axl was either refusing or taking unacceptable amounts of time to work with - classic rock style Slash riffs.

This has now led to Slash releasing 8 straight up guitar rock records - all of which had numbers that would have made good traditional GNR songs except that Axl wouldn't work with Slash, or would have taken many years to release them, or wanted to pursue genres of music that did not suit these riffs. In the same time frame Axl has released one album of his new music.

So for people wondering why Slash doesn't have melissa and Dizzy guest, well, I suspect the answer is he never really wanted those types of sounds in GNR in the first place, and the whole purpose of these side bands is to actually record classic rock guitar style music - which for some reason Axl seems unwilling or unable to do.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Nothing excites me less than Slash's work with Myles. Aside from Anastasia, nothing has moved me at all. What a waste.

I've said it for years, but I'd cream myself if Slash did an all-instrumental album. Most guitar players do this at some point, so there's still hope I guess.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

People love Watch This but I’ve honestly probably never made my way through the whole track.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

People love Watch This but I’ve honestly probably never made my way through the whole track.

watch this is boring as fuck, and even worse live.

imsorry wrote:

if any mod's want  to ban me  fell free to do it but ill not come here and see this pile of shit called Wanker and  act like nothing happened so Fuck You Wanker and your friend Joel also  the big TROLL The truth rofl  aka the fat guy Fuck You ALL!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Walker wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Fuck off already would ya. No one cares about your opinion when all you do is report videos we all want to watch

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Walker wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Fuck off already would ya. No one cares about your opinion when all you do is report videos we all want to watch

All you haters of Walker need to shut the fuck up. He is a GNR Patriot. He only wants what is best for GNR. WALKER suffers from so many forms of mental illness he makes Miley Cyrus look like Shirley Temple. Imagine having a miserable life like Walker where everything is such a damn struggle. At this time we should offer support and prayers for guys like Walker who are so fucking lost at sea. I feel so sorry for him. Nobody is really sure when Walker became a mega asshole but it seems like the seeds of his assholeness happened when his God DJ Ashba left GNR. #prayersforwalker #walkerstrong

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Well most of the major GNR sites on youtube are now closed thanks to walker and his buddies.

Frans, Gibbo, all of the big sites where people get their GNR content are over. I don't think some of you appreciate the impact of this - most of the time when one of us links to a GNR video its from the same few sources. There's going to be hardly anything on youtube in another year. It will be like when prince was alive and there was no prince content.

So keep protecting walker and so on, but next tour no one will be sharing anything online.

Board footer