You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ApacheChief42
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Is the full Shackler's Revenge remix 3:08 or 4:08 long? The one I have is 3:08.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
ApacheChief42 wrote:

4:09 (or 4:08 as shown in some software) is the legit length. 3:08 is "cut edit".

ApacheChief42

Someone please PM me Shackler's Remix 4:08 length

Matheus.b

Matheus.b wrote:

Pm please

gnr54120

gnr54120 wrote:

Someone please PM me S.R. 4,08

SanRio

SanRio wrote:

I would like a pm with the leaks please. I have heard none of them.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I have a question and/or suggestion to James and the staff.

This band is deader than a doornail but I thought it might make sense to put together a compilation section of all fake leaks.

It would further solidify this site's dominance over GN'R lore, especially as it pertains to the Chinese Democracy era.

Are u talking about an actual sub section in gnr or downloads where links can be posted? Or just a sticky topic with links? Or are u thinking a chronological timeline of what leaked and what was found to be fake?

I think a list of the song titles and date would be sufficient. The actual songs would present legal problems.

I don't remember that many but speaking of fakes, the Axl space alien cover is one of my favorites from the whole saga. I get all sentimental thinking about it.

I’d be in favor of a list of everything that has leaked. I’ve been out of the loop since becoming a father 9 months ago. Drastic life change, as many of you are well aware. I’ve been reading along and trying to keep up with the latest leaks but really haven’t had the time to seek them out. So instead of sifting through page after page, I think it’d be a good idea to have a main page that gets updated with each leak. I wouldn’t suggest posting links because that probably wouldn’t go over well in a legal sense.

What’s really worth seeking out among this latest batch? Obviously tastes differ, but I imagine there’s some that are better than others. My wife and daughter are visiting my mother in law for a few days so if I ever had some time to catch up, it’s now. Any Personal Management guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

benny

benny wrote:

I wonder if the string of leaks in June might lead to a release?  A similar pattern happened prior to the release of Chinese Democracy.  Or, no release is imminent and people that have had the rare stuff are feeling that those songs are losing their value.

benny

benny wrote:
zombux wrote:
ApacheChief42 wrote:

4:09 (or 4:08 as shown in some software) is the legit length. 3:08 is "cut edit".

Does anyone know what the legit length of the If The World remix is?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I have a question and/or suggestion to James and the staff.

This band is deader than a doornail but I thought it might make sense to put together a compilation section of all fake leaks.

It would further solidify this site's dominance over GN'R lore, especially as it pertains to the Chinese Democracy era.

Are u talking about an actual sub section in gnr or downloads where links can be posted? Or just a sticky topic with links? Or are u thinking a chronological timeline of what leaked and what was found to be fake?

I think a list of the song titles and date would be sufficient. The actual songs would present legal problems.

I don't remember that many but speaking of fakes, the Axl space alien cover is one of my favorites from the whole saga. I get all sentimental thinking about it.

Well if u want to start the thread i can sticky it...give urself a few reserved posts if u need it

I am not really up on what's out and isn't or whats legit and whats fake so i won't be much help...i usually check out the leaks then delete them shortly after

I think a comprehensive list would be best...whats real thats out, whats been deemed fake and what is apparently still out there being hoarded...timelines that stuff leaked...anything else that u think is pertinent

Board footer