You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

^^ Ahh yes, in the eyes of our fearless leader: Paul Manafort, a tax cheat, was a "brave man".... but John McCain, a POW for 5 years, wasn't a war hero.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/444ce1b2-8 … tml?bcmt=1

Seems like a real abuse of power...

More do as i say never as i Do.

MAGA

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

McCain dead at 81.

MAGA

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

McCain dead at 81.

MAGA

I don’t know why you feel the need to shit on him. He was the definition of a true American patriot who walked the walk and led by his principles and not by political opportunity.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

McCain dead at 81.

MAGA

What a cunt.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

RIP, and condolences to his family and loved ones. Cancer is a parasite.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

McCain dead at 81.

MAGA

I don’t know why you feel the need to shit on him. He was the definition of a true American patriot who walked the walk and led by his principles and not by political opportunity.

Trump and his admin. told me this would be so MAGA and i believe everything he has to say.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think it's fair to say that if you supported or were silent with Daniel Manning's commuted sentence, an actual traitor, who it is very likely lead to deaths of Americans and allies, you pretty much need to sit any pardon debates out.

Great point.

How the hell is that a great point? It's perfectly acceptable to support one pardon while condemning another. Can I not dislike one type of ice cream, but really, really like another? As far as arguments go, it's about as dumb and meaningless as they get...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think it's fair to say that if you supported or were silent with Daniel Manning's commuted sentence, an actual traitor, who it is very likely lead to deaths of Americans and allies, you pretty much need to sit any pardon debates out.

Great point.

How the hell is that a great point? It's perfectly acceptable to support one pardon while condemning another. Can I not dislike one type of ice cream, but really, really like another? As far as arguments go, it's about as dumb and meaningless as they get...

Manafort didn’t put any lives in danger.

Chelsea did.

You seem to support different rules for different folks.

Board footer