You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, somethings there about her resigning. Cnn had a theory she butted heads with Pompeo & Bolton, and ultimately they won out. Probably some truth to that, with a mix of other things.

Always an odd feeling when one of the better ones goes, kinda the same feeling when Tillerson left. One things for sure, far too many people in this cabinet have left too quickly.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

If any of these candidates win that are running on elimination the ‘pre-existing condition’ removal clause...i will have lost my absolute and final shred of confidence in this culture.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I think its gonna be a slaughter in November. 2006 repeated.

I still say Hillary didnt 'Get out the vote'

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think its gonna be a slaughter in November. 2006 repeated.

I still say Hillary didnt 'Get out the vote'

I really hope you’re right...i don’t understand who is benefiting from these policies other than the ultra rich.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Kanye, he is a lil crazy. Haha

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Bizarre dude. I bet they partied together back in the day.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I see some states are purging tons of voters from  their voter registration rolls.

I have watched so many people just shrug at this in the past and will do so again, I’m sure.

I keep reading about all of these states and all of these places where Democrats win a majority of the votes but for some reason are always represented as the minority. My favorite example of this is 2012 in Wisconsin where Democrats at the state level received 63 percent of the vote overall, statewide.

Yet they were represented as extreme minorities in both the state assembly and state senate.

Why should any of us bother voting if the results seem to be pre-determined? Why bother?

Voter suppression, gerrymandering, citizens united and a completed worthless court system have led to warped representation at the state houses across the country.

If you can’t win a fair fight...change the rules i guess.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Giving people free shit so they vote for you isn't exactly fighting fair.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

buzzsaw wrote:

Bingo.  That's why Democrats have had the black vote since the 1920s, despite being the party of Jim Crow and the KKK.  "Free" shit is a hell of an incentive.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Bingo.  That's why Democrats have had the black vote since the 1920s, despite being the party of Jim Crow and the KKK.  "Free" shit is a hell of an incentive.

Bingo!

Despite being the one that accuses me of being a cheerleader for political parties of the sort of NFL football teams, RF shows his understanding of American political parties as exactly like a  super fam cheering for his favorite NFL team. Because clearly 1850s Democrats are exactly the same as 2018 Democrats. Its truly a brilliant and astute analysis by a deep thinker.

Bingo!

I’m truly sad that you are offended or bothered by getting things for free, except I’m going to guess that when you signed up for the military you got a giant bonus from the taxpayers for free! Unless you think signing your name and a piece of paper is some sort of labor that is worth rewarding  $20,000. Which I’m sure you do.

Bingo!

Based on earlier comments about Who should and should not have the right to vote I’m going to guess that you belong to either the federalist or the Whig political party both of which died out in the early 1800s. I’m  also going to guess that you’ve never heard of those two political parties before.

Bingo!

In comments like these you choose not to address who does and does not have the right to vote and instead choose to be glib and sarcastic. You’re also the same person that sleeps underneath an American flag every night in your bed as your preferred choice of comforter.  Isn’t it so much fun getting to pick and choose who has the right to vote and he doesn’t? You should start a Facebook club that allows white men to pontificate on these sorts of topics.

I really truly believe that you went to Iraq to protect the rights of rich white men. We all thank you for that service.

Finally,   White men will have their say in a country where they are so deeply oppressed.

Bingo.................

Board footer