You are not logged in. Please register or login.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

Re: US Politics Thread

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Oh, that makes it alright then... My bad!

It's possible to criticise one party's actions without whitewashing another's.

For the record: I didn't post that to gain political points but rather so you two would stop bickering for the 1000th time and instead talk about something relevant - which actually matters.

Thought it would be ”nice” if maybe we could all find some common ground here for once. Guess not.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Until you figure out both sides are the issue, there is no common ground.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

CSS what is pretty frightening is the amount of $$ the Saudi's are invested into Trump & Kushner. They basically own one of Trumps NY buildings, and I think the Kushners had to take a pretty generous (interest rate) loan from a Saudi bank, for something like 1.5 Billion? A loan he wasn't able to earn in the US.

There was an issue a few months ago about Qatar having alot of US troops, but part of their purpose there was to keep tabs with the Saudis from there, keep them on edge, and yet Trump went all in on buddy buddy with the Saudi's, which is odd.

Lastly, anyone see Melania's interview last week?  She's a Russian spy in my mind. I've been giving her the benefit of the doubt this whole time, but I think she's been a mole to keep an eye on Russia #1 US investement this whole time, and she both influences him on things, and reports back to Russia with these things as well. Her answers were very odd and contrived in a Russian spy type way. (Answers so, so, bad, only Russians would believe they were actually good)

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

2015 conservative: i am very concerned about Clinton and the shady dealings of the Clinton foundation.

2018 conservative: i have no concerns about decades of shady business dealings/associates and bankruptcies by Trump. Those things have no bearing on my opinion.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Anyone else find Trumps feigned attempt at outrage about Khashoggi completely disengnuous?

The same guy that belittles and threatens anyone who disagrees with him, especially the media, and even encourages his supporters to be violent toward the opposition is outraged now?

Yea fuckin right.

CSS 2.0

CSS 2.0 wrote:

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Saudi Arabia isn't America's Ally. They need to be called out on their shit.

America's strength is her economy, and Navy.

For too many years Republicans (looking at that cunt Reagan), have been fucking over the American worker. As have some Democrats. Globalization does not make the U.S. a stronger economy.

You can't keep shipping different middle class blue collar jobs overseas and tell me that improves things it just doesn't. Whether it is the steel mill jobs, automotive, textile (clothing / shoes), it doesn't improve things. And unions do have their place. Right to work is shit.

Now I am not some left wing pinko or right wing nut. I just firmly believe in domestic production on some items. I seek those out.

Up here in Canada we don't have the same pride, like American companies that produce Made in the USA items. We need that. With that said, I seek out USA made, Canadian made or wherever it was originally sourced. Like I don't expect a pair of Doc Martins to be produced in the US, to me they were always made in England.

Anyhow, this is one of the many things I am passionate about. When I go thrifting I always look at the tags. And I've found cool items. Like Levis jackets and shirts that were made in the USA. Adidas stuff produced in the USA as well.

These million / billion dollar companies outsourcing to China is the most unpatriotic thing these companies can do. It also gives the US a lot less legroom in a potential trade war with China. Also, for the eco lovers, it ain't environmentally friendly, shipping resources there and back.

The absolute worst thing is seeing clothing sporting Old Glory and not made in the USA, that makes me cringe.

Anyhow that's my rant.

I know my hero who was a Republican, but, I mean he gave women the right to vote, and introduced unions, both things in Japan, would be firmly against this globalization shit, Douglas MacArthur that is. I'd bet Richard Nixon too would be against this crap. Those Republicans I like. And yes I am excluding the Watergate shit Nixon did.

CSS 2.0

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Explosives have been sent to the following:

Barack Obama
Bill/Hillary Clinton
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Eric Holder
George Soros
John Brennan (CNN)
Maxine Waters

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^ Its f'ed up. Way too far. Hope nothing continues. I bet they catch them though, you'd be surprised.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

GOP just shrugs it off. They don’t care. Well, they might care that it didn’t work, but otherwise couldn’t give a shit.

Board footer