You are not logged in. Please register or login.

teejay410
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

teejay410 wrote:

I'm curious if somewhere out there exists a sort of directory of what has leaked and what versions there are. For example,
TWAT:
'99
Antiquiet

IRS:
'99
'02
MSL
Antiquiet

So on and so forth for each Chinese Democracy era song. Does such a thing exist?

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

you already got a reply at mygnrforum, but I think no harm will be made if I reply here as well smile http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/220883- … able-info/

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Let me put in a shameless plug for Zombux's encyclopedia of GNR recordings (linked in his post above). It is thorough, it is fantastic, and it deserves saving or bookmarking for easy reference! Every fan needs to read it!

CubanSkies
 Rep: 0 

CubanSkies wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:

Let me put in a shameless plug for Zombux's encyclopedia of GNR recordings (linked in his post above). It is thorough, it is fantastic, and it deserves saving or bookmarking for easy reference! Every fan needs to read it!

Second that. Zombux's work is incredible to guide both new and old fans into the mess that are Guns N' Roses's recordings.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
teejay410 wrote:

I'm curious if somewhere out there exists a sort of directory of what has leaked and what versions there are. For example,
TWAT:
'99
Antiquiet

IRS:
'99
'02
MSL
Antiquiet

So on and so forth for each Chinese Democracy era song. Does such a thing exist?

do yourself a favor and just get the instrumental versions of each song.

way better album without axl's ariana grande auto-tune vocals.

Board footer