You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

All he said was "beat him in the voting booth", not "beat him in the electoral college." Trump lost the voting booth. That's all that's said. I'm not talking about the constitution or electoral college so you can stop puffing out your chest.

I’m not puffing out my chest, dude. But I’m tired of hearing the popular vote being thrown out as some metric that anyway invalidates Trump’s win, particularly when removing the EC is supported by the majority of declared democratic candidates. Trump won in the voting booth, because the voting booth determines the EC.

Everyone on this forum still active thinks Trump is a sleazy human being. Just some of us aren’t blind to the sleaze of the other opponent.

Not a single Russian truther has admitted they were wrong. They’re no different than Trump, and that’s not lost on me.

Your comment was irrelevant to mine, sorry to point that out. And sorry you’re sick of hearing about the popular vote. Maybe skip past those mentions next time.

I’ll continue to comment on things I want to, even if it makes you uncomfortable.  The popular vote isn’t a relevant metric, and you attempting to snipe SG by trying to be clever doesn’t change that. Quit puffing out your chest.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Haha, I’m not uncomfortable. You wish you had the ability to do that, I’ll give you that much. I’m not gonna trade rage-filled comments with you. Relax. You’re so angry. Go have a beer or get laid or something.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

BESIDES WE HAVE GAME OF THRONES TO THINK ABOUT!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Not a single Russian truther has admitted they were wrong. They’re no different than Trump, and that’s not lost on me.

Wrong about what?? The Steele dossier is true & there is a video as Axl S pointed out?
-1x-1.png

That Trump DID fire Comey as a result of the Russian investigation & that he attempted to fire AG Sessions?  The fact that Kushner, Jr & the Trump team DID meet with Russians in hopes of obtaining intel from a foreign country on his opponent, then obstructed justice in order to cover it up?  The fact that Trump is completely shit his pants scared that Don McGahn is going to speak to Congress, or that his Tax records will be discovered after subpoena?  (I'm beginning to think he is less concerned with having paid $0 in taxes, and more scared about funneling money to Russians in 2016, serendipitously coinciding with the leaks)

What have we been wrong about?

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:

Haha, I’m not uncomfortable. You wish you had the ability to do that, I’ll give you that much. I’m not gonna trade rage-filled comments with you. Relax. You’re so angry. Go have a beer or get laid or something.

Haha, fair enough. That’s the problem with text, it removes the tone. Totally not angry at you or worked up.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Wrong about what?? The Steele dossier is true & there is a video as Axl S pointed out?
https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqj … /-1x-1.png

That Trump DID fire Comey as a result of the Russian investigation & that he attempted to fire AG Sessions?  The fact that Kushner, Jr & the Trump team DID meet with Russians in hopes of obtaining intel from a foreign country on his opponent, then obstructed justice in order to cover it up?  The fact that Trump is completely shit his pants scared that Don McGahn is going to speak to Congress, or that his Tax records will be discovered after subpoena?  (I'm beginning to think he is less concerned with having paid $0 in taxes, and more scared about funneling money to Russians in 2016, serendipitously coinciding with the leaks)

What have we been wrong about?

And here we are again. None of the Steele dossier has been validated, including a piss tape. But you’ve proven time and time again you’re not interested in reality. Mueller unequivocally saying “no collusion” isn’t enough to deter you.

Yes, Jr met with a Russian offering dirt. That’s not illegal. But you’re completely mum on Clinton paying a foreign agent to work with Russia to fabricate dirt. And you think a text that clearly says they have no idea what’s on the tapes, translated to the tapes are obviously the Steele piss tapes. In what universe does that logic compute?

You’re doing what you’ve been doing for 2 years. You take one unrelated fact, inject your own meaning and interpretation, and claim it’s evidence of something larger.

Who knows more, you or Bob Mueller?  I’m going to stick with Mueller since every prediction you’ve made is wrong.

And you still can’t explain why Clinton paying the Russians for the Steele dossier is ok, legal, and not an issue, but Jr taking a 10 minute meeting is high treason. I’d love for you to explain how you come to this conclusion. But we both know you’ll continue to ignore it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Here is how it works.. when the Dems work with Ukranians or Russians, it is called “Oppo Research”. When Trump fails at trying to do the same thing it is called “collusion”.

And our electoral system is based on winning states, not over all population. That means Trump can win every state by small amounts and lose California by 50,000,000 hence giving him less popular vote but it doesn’t mean a fucking thing.

We have too many idiots in this country that vote already.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Haha, fair enough. That’s the problem with text, it removes the tone. Totally not angry at you or worked up.

I’ve learned to let go in many areas of my life. I’m happier now than I’ve been in quite some time, ironically. The really important things show themselves in our lives on occasion, and I had that happen several times in the past 6 months. A series of setbacks, surprises and revelations. This is getting deep, but I think we go out of our way to find negativity too often. Trump barely phases me anymore. I’m focused like a laser on some personal quests and I am trying to better my life and my community. I’ve become quite active in charitable efforts, both financially and physically, in town and I see reality on a day to day basis, and it’s not this forum or social media or even the news. It’s bad out there, perhaps worse than anyone who is posting here realizes, but there’s also a lot of good things going on at the same time. We need to take a step back and look at the big picture. And the big picture is our daily life, not every minuscule detail of our shitty government (yes both sides). Put your focus where it counts and where it matters.

/philosophical rant

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

And you still can’t explain why Clinton paying the Russians for the Steele dossier is ok, legal, and not an issue, but Jr taking a 10 minute meeting is high treason. I’d love for you to explain how you come to this conclusion.

Sure, I'll answer that. Ya see, it's kinda like being in the midst of a divorce and hiring a private investigator to follow your spouse and do some investigating. In the course of the investigation they find out she is meeting with a hit man and talking about having you off'ed. Now, which is the illegal act, your hiring of a PI, or her attempting to hire a hit man (or woman big_smile )

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

In a normal world, people that spread a bonafide, confirmed conspiracy for 2 years would be embarrassed after being revealed for nutters. They sure as shit wouldn’t double down. But we live in a world where the unintelligent and uninformed can watch YouTube videos on 9/11 conspiracies and the former head of the CIA (who was in charge when Russia “meddled”, and did nothing like Barry) can spin a conspiracy for multiple years and not be held accountable for their actions.

If you’re a democrat, you can murder citizens, you can destroy evidence while under investigation for a felony, and you can send the AG of the United States to meet in secret with the spouse of the accused.

But if you’re a Republican, you better not do anything to end the completely bogus investigation that was started because your political opponent conspired with a foreign power.

We have people, multiple people, right here, who say that very thing. And don’t see the irony.

Do you mean that pesky little report that Trump and the Republicans fought the release of? That pesky little report that supposedly exonerate him but is also full of lies and false information? Man you do some powerful mental gymnastics here.

Board footer