You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Rumor: Axl and Slash at same hotel in NYC?

elmir wrote:

naah...not many care about them either...i sure don't....its just curiosity which keeps some of us keeping tabs on news with regards to VR....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

new email from Del posted at htgth. Thought I'd re-post the part that has to do with this here. The part having to do with Robin is in the Robin Leaving thread:

...Oh and no Axl didn't meet w/Slash and wasn't even in NY. It's amazing that can't people tell from the context of this guy's tripe that he's just some attention whore.  Fucking internet.

I hope all is good on your end.

Take care,
Del

Sigh - oh well it was nice hoping and speculating for a day or two.  sad

It cracks me up thinking about the GN'R camp scouring the message boards.  I wonder what they think of half the shit that gets posted, there's some funny stuff but some nasty shit too.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

new email from Del posted at htgth. Thought I'd re-post the part that has to do with this here. The part having to do with Robin is in the Robin Leaving thread:

...Oh and no Axl didn't meet w/Slash and wasn't even in NY. It's amazing that can't people tell from the context of this guy's tripe that he's just some attention whore.  Fucking internet.

Take care,
Del

It cracks me up thinking about the GN'R camp scouring the message boards.  I wonder what they think of half the shit that gets posted, there's some funny stuff but some nasty shit too.

like your avatar 16 its funny as all hell but i have always wondered what Axl said when he saw that thing 14

Aussie

Aussie wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Take care,
Del

like your avatar 16 its funny as all hell but i have always wondered what Axl said when he saw that thing 14

Cheers - here is a big pic it's funnier when you can blow it up and see it clearly.  It's a fucking bizzare Axl sculpture.  I came accross the pic on randomly on someone's myspace.

DTJ will probably like it (not just because Axl has his gear off), because he appears to be holding a wolfs head.

axsculpt4fbvh3.th.jpg

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

it a photoshopped statue of Britney spears giving birth 16

1zqeb6o.jpg
30vempg.jpg
qqv05z.jpg

this one is as funny as hell 14

kexh6o.jpg

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Ahhh that's what it is!!!!

Fuck me I am killing myself laughing at those pics - that's classic.  Why the hell would you make something like that?  Those rear end shots 18

Its a pretty good photo shop then coz the eyes and the goatee make it look exactly like Axl.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i think its axl face pasted on the statue body but yeah anyway its a funny photoshop thats for sure

now wonder poor britney is strung out...imagine someone making a statue of like that of you? haha i just thought of something.....DTJ you should get one done put your deposit down now lol

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Love Del's response though... it's not like "I don't understand how you could think Axl would want to have anything to do w/ Slash" or something else completely hope shattering like that, it's "It's amazing that can't people tell from the context of this guy's tripe that he's just some attention whore" which gives off a way more positive vibe about this.

Not even one little dig at Slash in the whole e-mail. He's not saying it's never going to happen, which is what I would say in his situation if I was sure nothing was going on...

Yes, I'm overly optimistic about this whole thing wink.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer