You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Alot of them need to drop out, 3 or 4. Beto should too. We'll see tonight but I only see about 4 worthy of sticking around.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

MSNBC is so pro Warren it wasn’t even fair. They lob her a bunch of softballs and didn’t really press her or anyone.

The guy on the very far right was good.

Nobody last night can beat trump.

Ryan did okay.

Castro was an asshole to Beto, and he basically wants no border at all. Umm, he has no shot with that.

Corey Booker, terrible. He is so stupid, his own state already requires a license to have a gun. Lol. Here is a link so Booker can read up on it.

https://www.wikihow.com/Acquire-a-Gun-L … New-Jersey

I noticed the media does no fact checking, last night everyone was right about everything.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, I think after the Donna Brazile/MSNBC insight about giving HRC the answers in advance, I think these things are merely propped up events where each candidate is informed which questions they'll get & need to prepare for. Really, it's just 5 or 6 topics they can answers for (economy, International, Taxes, Healthcare, Immigration, Abortion, Gay rights).

Delaney was ok, I didn't think Ryan was anything worthy. Both need to drop out, as well as Inslee, Beto & imho Tulsi Gabbard. For tonight only Bernie, Biden, Buttigieg & Harris should stay, maybe 1 other if they catch fire. Get this down to 7 or 8 quick.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I like Tulsi, but she has no shot.

Rooting for Andrew Yang to hand Bernie and Biden their ass tonight!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Biden actually looks pretty good. Got some fight left in him

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Gillebrands toast. Seems off like Beto was last night

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

...and Bidens slippin a bit. He wont win this.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Gillebrand is so annoying. She interrupts everyone non stop.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, she did that right away. The over-talking is worse tonight than last night.

This author is a joke

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Something about Kamala screams “mean bitch”. She is ruthless. So bitchy at all times. Mayor Pete does seem like a good guy. Nobody here nor last night will beat Trump unless something crazy happens.

Board footer