You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Biden is getting fucked because he is old and white. Kamalla is a B

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I honestly don't think it sticks to him. Just read about the backlash she's getting even from black Democratic groups who say she's screwed herself on being the VP pick. I don't believe that, either.

She's nowhere near as bad as Booker, imo.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah Bookers desperate & flailing at things. I think at one point he cut someone off to say "Not just abortion rights, but abortion rights for trans individuals too!"

Like that's what qualifies us for President now, pigeonholing us to grab that 1 uber minority issue that might affect 0.001% of the population, "Oh yeah, good point Cory!".

I think soon he'll go into Veep mode, probably will be considered pretty highly, depending on who gets the nod. I saw ppl were all about a Harris/Castro ticket, I think Castro, while I'm not a huge fan, might also be considered for veep.

Speaking of which, I heard talk about Trump dropping Pence?  Anyone else think he might?  He'd def consider it, I'm not sure who would accept VP &/or who he'd select?  Someone said Haley but she's got too much riding on her future run (2024?) to lose it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Debates at this point are fucking stupid.

Nothing of substance is even remotely occurring.

I find it stupid to debate policy right now when so many dumb things are going on. Like anyone votes on issues anyway right now. It’s either you’re for trump or you’re against him.

The trump campaign is already setting a up a fake Biden website to spread misinformation.

More immigrants are dying or being sexually abused on the border.

The tarrifs ain’t doing shit.

Still have meaningless summits and Trump keeps cozying up to some of the worst leaders on the planet.

And after the last 2 years i have no reason that care about my fellow Americans.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Well, it hopefully helps reduce the field. The next debate needs to have only 10, 12 max

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

So long as states that that have no business running the rest of the country are dramatically over represented im not sure why anyone should think this is a true contest. No one can win on the Dem side except maybe Biden.

Despite terrible approval ratings and acting like a fucking retard everyday, they still receive blind support.

Despite accomplishing pretty much nothing but having photo ops and things that advance his personal interests, he’s done jack shit.

If those tax cuts were so great for everyone why aren’t they mentioned more often? Or ever?

Trump was a movement in favor of the 1%. All the rest of this BS is just a distraction.

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah Bookers desperate & flailing at things. I think at one point he cut someone off to say "Not just abortion rights, but abortion rights for trans individuals too!"

Like that's what qualifies us for President now, pigeonholing us to grab that 1 uber minority issue that might affect 0.001% of the population, "Oh yeah, good point Cory!".

I think soon he'll go into Veep mode, probably will be considered pretty highly, depending on who gets the nod. I saw ppl were all about a Harris/Castro ticket, I think Castro, while I'm not a huge fan, might also be considered for veep.

Speaking of which, I heard talk about Trump dropping Pence?  Anyone else think he might?  He'd def consider it, I'm not sure who would accept VP &/or who he'd select?  Someone said Haley but she's got too much riding on her future run (2024?) to lose it.

Castro also wanted abortion rights for trans women. Good lord. There's an actual movement of scientists who say men can menstruate if they feel like women. Seriously.

I can't see anyone dumb enough to pick Booker for VP, if not for being a gigantic douche, could you really trust someone that opportunistic not to go rogue at some point?

VP picks would be Harris, Mayor Pete and Castro. None of them are particularly good, but they check the right boxes.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Castro also wanted abortion rights for trans women. Good lord. There's an actual movement of scientists who say men can menstruate if they feel like women. Seriously.

I can't see anyone dumb enough to pick Booker for VP, if not for being a gigantic douche, could you really trust someone that opportunistic not to go rogue at some point?

VP picks would be Harris, Mayor Pete and Castro. None of them are particularly good, but they check the right boxes.

I've never heard you call Trump a gigantic douche. How can you like one and call another out for the same BS? Oh that's right...because you can't be consistent.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I've never heard you call Trump a gigantic douche. How can you like one and call another out for the same BS? Oh that's right...because you can't be consistent.

Christ.... yeah, I have. Including many other things. My go to is "giant man baby." Grow up, mitch.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Christ.... yeah, I have. Including many other things. My go to is "giant man baby." Grow up, mitch.

You shouldn't ask me to behave better than my president...you'll be disappointed.

Board footer