You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheBlack
 Rep: 0 

Re: I will post a leak

TheBlack wrote:

I'd be forever greatful for a link through a PM. Thanks in advance!

bucketrod

bucketrod wrote:

Please anyone, can I get the leak been up all night looking for it

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

can I please get a link also - thanks in advance - anything and everything that has leaked recently please (except hard school which have)

sminkay

sminkay wrote:

nobody wants to share it?

Birux

Birux wrote:

Hello. Is there a link of these last leaks. I have not heard em yet

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Some thoughts: CD is way too busy, cluttered and dense. So much good stuff is hidden beneath those layers. RTB elevated the tracks from Sean. Buckethead was perfect for this band, TWAT just ain't the same without him. Ron never, ever fit the band and should never have been added to the album.

And there's a certain someone on a certain forum losing his shit right now and he's probably going to need a hug. Guess it's just bad mojo. smile

Kyokujitsu

Kyokujitsu wrote:
misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Have no idea what that is but it looks cool

Vincevega06

Vincevega06 wrote:

Did I miss atlas leaking or did new demos leak recently? Sorry if these are dumb questions. Thanks for all answers in advance. I did see the link to the “leek” lol

Bluefish18
 Rep: 2 

Bluefish18 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Some thoughts: CD is way too busy, cluttered and dense. So much good stuff is hidden beneath those layers. RTB elevated the tracks from Sean. Buckethead was perfect for this band, TWAT just ain't the same without him. Ron never, ever fit the band and should never have been added to the album.

And there's a certain someone on a certain forum losing his shit right now and he's probably going to need a hug. Guess it's just bad mojo. smile

I agree 100% with all of this....would love to see “a certain someone”s head exploding right now big_smile

Board footer