You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Slashs Snakepit (Neither Can I) Acoustic Vid

Will wrote:

Found this on youtube and thought it was a pretty killer version, apart from the lame "they told me not to smoke" comment at the end 14

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Fucking awesome find!! Thanks!

I loved Snakepit 1....does anyone know what Eric Dover or whatever his name is does now? I wish he'd join VR - would be awesome.

"Its Five O'clock somewhere" is an awesome album I recon...to me it sounds like AFD would without axl...like the guitar is back to his AFD riffing roots with killer solos....sometimes i fantasise about hearing it with Axl LOL...but the truth is it was still pretty killer as is...I think a VR with Dover...Slash and Duff would be  really something special!

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

If I remember correctly Dover was recently playing some shows with Gilby (or at least some combination of the Starfuckers) but that seems to be a pretty rotating lineup, and is just for fun to fuck around.

Edit:  Wikipedia says this: Currently, Dover fronts a group named Sextus and has adopted a moniker of the same name. Stranger Than Fiction was released by Sextus on March 18, 2008. He is currently married and living in Los Angeles

Edit again: http://www.myspace.com/sextus

Board footer