You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Classic Rock just through my door...

elmir wrote:

it was a while ago....my reply was a sarcastic...."thanks for the correction, i'll make sure i edit my post"....

i think she got the message....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

I wonder what he needed though.

thats what i was thinking

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

I wonder what he needed though.

thats what i was thinking

We'll probably never know, I just wish Slash would say what the visit was for.

I'm not inclined to believe a word Beta says really, its obvious she has disdain for the fan base. She probably just says things like this to wind people up.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

well shes like a mother figure to axl...she likes to protect him

he prolly wanted to talk to axl about a reunion, but by the sounds of things he went about things the wrong way 16 these guys need to sit together in the same room by themselves though...there is some deep routed problems between them..intermediates will not help things at all...and until they hang out and air it all out then a reunion will never happen IMO sad

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well shes like a mother figure to axl...she likes to protect him

he prolly wanted to talk to axl about a reunion, but by the sounds of things he went about things the wrong way 16 these guys need to sit together in the same room by themselves though...there is some deep routed problems between them..intermediates will not help things at all...and until they hang out and air it all out then a reunion will never happen IMO sad

Agreed, theyre all just too stubborn though which is the problem. I wish they'd all just grow up a bit and sort it out. Izzy is the key.

As for Beta, well I understand that she'd want to stand up for Axl, but when his 'mum' has to stick up for him in public, then I find that all a little bit sad really.

Its hard being a fan of the 'most dysfuctional band in the world'.

Locomotive98 wrote:

Agreed, theyre all just too stubborn though which is the problem.

How so? Because there hasn't been a reunion yet?

I doubt that they even want it to happen at this point. Except from Steven, of course.

Locomotive98 wrote:

I wish they'd all just grow up a bit and sort it out.

Sorting things out and having a reunion are two completely different things.

I'm not saying that it'll never happen, but what bothers me is that people seem to believe that it's the easiest thing on the goddamn planet. There are things that Axl and Slash need to sort out before they even can be in the same room together properly - they haven't spoken or seen each other for almost twelve years.

It goes way deep and that's something that we all know at this point.

But as of now, Guns N' Roses still exist as a band, and they most likely aren't going anywhere.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

As for Beta, well I understand that she'd want to stand up for Axl, but when his 'mum' has to stick up for him in public, then I find that all a little bit sad really.

i agree...its like the kid whos mom came out on the playground to scold the other children everytime he went out to play

CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

yes it is two differnet things but one wont happen without the other...and obviously its not the easiest thing on the planet...even one of the reason slash gives for leaving gnr in his book is the fact that he couldnt talk directly with Axl....sadly that still seems to be the case

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

All these years later and they are all still sitting in virtually the same confused space, funny it's like for all their alleged cool they never really left home. from the outside update the Hollywood curse is no one actually talks...I don't think Ax knows he has a phone, for all practical purposes its easy for me to remember its my birthday...but as stated here everyone but Ax runs to answer it...

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

James Lofton wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

If they could stop talking trash about Axl in  the press. It almost happened. The pens were ready to sign. With the Greatest Hits there was a possibility but there was too much stuff being said. But it was a close call. I would love to see that happen, as a Guns n' roses fan. I'd pay to see it.

We now have confirmation that the band has almost reunited at least once.

Now the people who have always said it could/would never happen are eating a bit of crow.

Except that elsewhere in the article, they flat-out ask Duff and he claims that they haven't had contact with Axl and that Weiland was being "paranoid". Ironic, really, since it's Weiland who went behind his bandmates' backs to reunite with his old group...

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Agreed, theyre all just too stubborn though which is the problem.

How so? Because there hasn't been a reunion yet?

I doubt that they even want it to happen at this point. Except from Steven, of course.

Locomotive98 wrote:

I wish they'd all just grow up a bit and sort it out.

I'm not saying that it'll never happen, but what bothers me is that people seem to believe that it's the easiest thing on the goddamn planet. There are things that Axl and Slash need to sort out before they even can be in the same room together properly - they haven't spoken or seen each other for almost twelve years.

It goes way deep and that's something that we all know at this point.

But as of now, Guns N' Roses still exist as a band, and they most likely aren't going anywhere.

What the hell does that mean? How old do you have to get, how smart do you have to be to realized that everyone is losing in this situation.

I have no idea if a reunion will occur or if CD ever will get released. What I do know is that two grown ass men are playing games with each other, and they've been playing them for almost 15 years now. What an absoulte waste. Sure Gn'R were just as much about attitude and ego as there were anything else, but damn...enough already...who are you fooling?

Starting rumors about each other, talking shit behind each other's backs in the press...you're wasting your own god damned time!!!!

Board footer