You are not logged in. Please register or login.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

Re: They played Dead Horse tonight

atlashrugs wrote:

what happen to playing chinese democracy songs? dead horse is 100 years old

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Dead Horse is pretty apt. And very ape.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

what happen to playing chinese democracy songs? dead horse is 100 years old

It may be 100 years old, but it’s a 100 times better than CD songs

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
PotatoSalad wrote:

Besides wanting to know who that woman is in faldor's avatar for research purposes, I wanted to say I didn't hate this performance.  I get the feeling they probably didn't rehearse it too much, at least not everyone together.  I'm only guessing because they stick pretty close to each other and look a little nervous.  So maybe they just need to practice it more and get on the same page.  I'm glad they decided to dust it off and hope they do so with other older songs too.

Ha! That’s Mila Kunis circa 2010 or so. I heard they played it again and it was better the 2nd time. I can’t seem to find any links though. Granted, I just started looking. Don’t people record every song these days?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
faldor wrote:
PotatoSalad wrote:

Besides wanting to know who that woman is in faldor's avatar for research purposes, I wanted to say I didn't hate this performance.  I get the feeling they probably didn't rehearse it too much, at least not everyone together.  I'm only guessing because they stick pretty close to each other and look a little nervous.  So maybe they just need to practice it more and get on the same page.  I'm glad they decided to dust it off and hope they do so with other older songs too.

Ha! That’s Mila Kunis circa 2010 or so. I heard they played it again and it was better the 2nd time. I can’t seem to find any links though. Granted, I just started looking. Don’t people record every song these days?

They do, but there are a couple of fuckwit “fans” and I use that term loosely, that report every single GN’R video uploaded to YouTube to have them taken down.

See the discussion about Beta’s response to see more of this topic.

Board footer