You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Guns N' Roses Cruise Announcement

Ok folks there is going to be a special announcement around the time of the superbowl fest. and that announcement is that there will be a Guns N' Roses Cruise. Basically a rip off of the Kiss Cruise but with more laundry bags and toy trucks on the Boat. and meals on the Cruise will include Beta's very own home made enchiladas with special recipe and Axl's very tasty Lamb sausages. and remember everyone this was the brainchild of our favorite and most out there manager Fernando Lebeis.

this came from an anonymous well trusted source of mine and expect the announcement to happen end of january start of february

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Bored tonight?

gavgnr wrote:

Bored tonight?

not at all dude this is real info from a source i trust i know it might sound like the same boring story of "my source tells me this is true" but this is true

wasted

wasted wrote:
The Pro Towel Waver wrote:

Ok folks there is going to be a special announcement around the time of the superbowl fest. and that announcement is that there will be a Guns N' Roses Cruise. Basically a rip off of the Kiss Cruise but with more laundry bags and toy trucks on the Boat. and meals on the Cruise will include Beta's very own home made enchiladas with special recipe and Axl's very tasty Lamb sausages. and remember everyone this was the brainchild of our favorite and most out there manager Fernando Lebeis.

Sounds like an idea I had when I was blacked out again. But a winning idea. Holograms of the band play Motely Crue covers as we cruise to Nagasaki with some heavy chicks.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

And, fake

wasted

wasted wrote:

Don’t deny us the GNR Wheelchair Cruise.

Board footer