You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Then the Senate shredded it and did what they wanted anyway just like always...

Yes, Mitch, it was a junk bill that would never pass and they had to start over.

Then who cares? The House voted over 50 times to veto Obamacare...then when it mattered, failed...the posturing is what matters apparently.

This is about people's livelihood, time is of the essence. Man, take a pill or something. This irrational hatred cannot be healthy.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Trump: Ive been right alot.

Also Trump: Its just gonna go away in April. Like a miracle.

I saw the full context of this, not what you guys sliced up... He wasn't wrong to be irritated.

Right...cuz that’s what good leaders do...lash out like 12 year olds.

Clinton had some wonderful take downs of the media in those briefings. Basically, stop giving people hope, Trump. Now let me read my Chinese talking points.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

And how about those two Republican lawmakers that knew shot was about to get bad 6 weeks ago so they sold millions in stock?

No one is holding them accountable around here.

It was four Republicans and Diane Feinstein. If they did it they should be held accountable.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

And how about those two Republican lawmakers that knew shot was about to get bad 6 weeks ago so they sold millions in stock?

No one is holding them accountable around here.

It was four Republicans and Diane Feinstein. If they did it they should be held accountable.

We can agree on that.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, Mitch, it was a junk bill that would never pass and they had to start over.

Then who cares? The House voted over 50 times to veto Obamacare...then when it mattered, failed...the posturing is what matters apparently.

This is about people's livelihood, time is of the essence. Man, take a pill or something. This irrational hatred cannot be healthy.

You haven't acknowledged that Trump called this a Democrat hoax for months.

misterID

misterID wrote:

That's a lie and you know it, dude. And it's pretty gross that you're saying that. Just like calling MS13 animals, and the press saying he called Mexicans animals. He called the "politicizing by Democrats" a hoax. He NEVER called the virus a hoax. Either you're really gullible or really deranged in your hatred.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

That's a lie and you know it, dude. And it's pretty gross that you're saying that. Just like calling MS13 animals, and the press saying he called Mexicans animals. He called the "politicizing by Democrats" a hoax. He NEVER called the virus a hoax. Either you're really gullible or really deranged in your hatred.

Fine...if you wanna take that route...how hasn't Trump politicized it? If you want to acknowledge that Dems 'politicized it' by making people aware...then Trump used it as...what?

misterID

misterID wrote:

I'm taking the truth route. Both will politicize it for whatever reason. I don't live with any kind of irrational hatred, so I don't need to play one side or the other.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch, it didn't take you what...2 or 3 weeks and you're unhinged already.  You got way bigger problems than this my man...I know we're not friends and probably never will be, but I mean this with all sincerity...you're doing way more harm to yourself here then you are good unless you're just using this site to get stuff off your chest that you can't do anywhere else (and I've done that, so if you are, that's cool just let us know).

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch, it didn't take you what...2 or 3 weeks and you're unhinged already.  You got way bigger problems than this my man...I know we're not friends and probably never will be, but I mean this with all sincerity...you're doing way more harm to yourself here then you are good unless you're just using this site to get stuff off your chest that you can't do anywhere else (and I've done that, so if you are, that's cool just let us know).

I'm helping where I can and putting everything else above politics in real life. And quite frankly if I didn't...I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have...

I will see my responsibilities through...trust me on that. I've even been responsible enough with my money that I can support my family for 6 months.

But I can't tolerate the Trump mindset...I just can't...I was in college when GW was president and never felt so outraged. I'm so tired of Trump's weaknesses being considered strengths.

Board footer