You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Covid 19

buzzsaw wrote:

What's the death count in the US?  It was 67K...let's say 70K today.

Of those 70K, how many:

are in NY?
are from nursing homes or people over 70? 
are from the immuno-compromised?

Obviously metropolitan areas are more densely populated and thus higher risk, but almost 30% of the deaths from one state?  The good news is the stats say NY deaths peaked 4/10 and they've been declining ever since.  Haven't seen US numbers overall...in late April it was still up and down but haven't seen anything more recent than that.

Did anyone see the video about Faucci that's making the rounds?  If true, it's pretty damning. Like most things, there's probably at least some truth to it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

What's the video?  Searched, not sure exactly what you mean.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That's the chicken little in you coming out.  Facts say the more infections the better since it's killing so few.

You can belittle me all you want...you haven’t convinced anyone of anything.

You’ve exposed yourself to be grossly unqualified to have an opinion.

In your dreams son.  In your dreams.

Look up immunology and how it works.  Don't take my word for it.  I've tried and I've tried and I've tried to educate you, but you won't listen.  Find any source you trust on immunology and read about it.  I promise you that you won't like what you read.

Your whole Sweden argument was blown up in your face and you didn't acknowledge it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

What is going on with this meandering task force? Is there a purpose to it more than spin doctoring and spreading propaganda?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You can belittle me all you want...you haven’t convinced anyone of anything.

You’ve exposed yourself to be grossly unqualified to have an opinion.

Look up immunology and how it works.  Don't take my word for it.  I've tried and I've tried and I've tried to educate you, but you won't listen.  Find any source you trust on immunology and read about it.  I promise you that you won't like what you read.

Your whole Sweden argument was blown up in your face and you didn't acknowledge it.

What?  Try again son.  You're using your selective reading again...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What's the video?  Searched, not sure exactly what you mean.

I'll see if I can find it.  The first time I saw it I watched 2 minutes but didn't trust the source...then I saw other more reliable sources posting it.  No idea if it's true or not...we'll see.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsuCa6V7prg

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What?  Try again son.  You're using your selective reading again...

OK I’ll try to explain it to you on a child’s level. You behaved like a naughty little boy and you kept pounding into everyone in this thread idiotic theories and conspiracies because it’s more important for you to be right than it is for us to deal with reality.

Now if you’re a good boy and admit that you’re wrong I’ll give you a juice cup and a half of an orange.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Dude, are u for real??  A shitty ass youtube video by an account that 6 months ago struggled to get 1000 views on a video now claims some quack doctor is tied to Fauci

Do some fuckin research man. You follow russian bots.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Mnuchin replied to Axl & now its blowing up on Twitter.  WTH

Board footer