You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Rolling Stone Article on Roberta Freeman

AtariLegend wrote:

She talks the UYI tour, Axl, One in A Million, unreleased UYI documentary footage and Pink Floyd.

Source: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi … d-1016795/

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

That was a really cool read - very complimentary of Axl. Rolling Stone have always been GNR cheerleaders but am I wrong in reading they are ramping up things here in expectation of.... something?

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

That was a really cool read - very complimentary of Axl. Rolling Stone have always been GNR cheerleaders but am I wrong in reading they are ramping up things here in expectation of.... something?

Don’t make the same mistake I did...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

A 2021 NITL Tour?   Sure, why not.

Sky Dog wrote:

LOL...yep, this is definitely a sign. Interview with Roberta and Slash says he’s recording demos and doing some guitar stuff for Gnr.

I’m waiting on DJ Ashba to confirm his parts are done before I get too excited. axl

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I did wonder if it might be down to the Melissa article being published a couple of weeks back. IIRC Roberta had another interview published soon after the Cosmo interview with Melissa, so I wonder if her PR isn't piggybacking on Melissa's coverage a bit? Like they're approaching outlets going, "Hey, Melissa says she's the first female member of GN'R but Roberta toured with them in the 90s..."

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

I did wonder if it might be down to the Melissa article being published a couple of weeks back. IIRC Roberta had another interview published soon after the Cosmo interview with Melissa, so I wonder if her PR isn't piggybacking on Melissa's coverage a bit? Like they're approaching outlets going, "Hey, Melissa says she's the first female member of GN'R but Roberta toured with them in the 90s..."

It’s most definitely down to that. They (Rolling Stone) kinda allude to that at the start of the Roberta article.

Board footer