You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

FlashFlood wrote:

Granted a pandemic happened but I feel dumb.

Will new music be released in 2020?

Yes, Q1 26%
Yes, Q2 7%
Yes, Q3 2%
Yes, Q4 12%
No 52%
Total votes: 42
sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

From the Slash camp, as far as they are aware, everything has been put back a year, there will be an album with a year of touring with Guns, then Slash will return to his own projects. I got told to ask GN'R management for any 'detail' on that, as if eh smile

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

sp1at wrote:

...then Slash will return to his own projects.

Er... permanently?

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
sp1at wrote:

...then Slash will return to his own projects.

Er... permanently?

No, working in a cycle

This was me asking a question about Slash's solo stuff, not gnr. If you ask about gnr, they never respond

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:

Smart!
Thanks for the update.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Slash is jamming with Axl during lockdown: https://www.loudersound.com/news/slash- … g-lockdown

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Cool.

Do we have a solid number of tracks that have vocals? I'm wondering if the majority of Brain/Bucket stuff were only instrumentals and ideas. I think Shacklers was a mash of like three different Bucket tracks from the last set of demos. Maybe they are writing *new* music. DJ said Axl had quite a few piano instrumentals.

Sky Dog wrote:

ID, I love you brother, but the Brain Bucket ship has sailed. 20 years ago that stuff was hatched! Let it go....if that stuff comes out it will be on Super Deluxe Chinese boxset download upload inject whatever form of medium is used 10 years from now. bucket

Sky Dog wrote:

If these dinosaurs can’t put together 10 tracks to make a nice tight album in a 4 year timeframe, I am not sure any of it will be worth hearing.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

ID, I love you brother, but the Brain Bucket ship has sailed. 20 years ago that stuff was hatched! Let it go....if that stuff comes out it will be on Super Deluxe Chinese boxset download upload inject whatever form of medium is used 10 years from now. bucket

Oh I get you, I'm just saying there might not be a whole of material they can just re-record, at least that would fit this band.

Board footer