You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Early reports are coming in that the violent mob tried to assault someone defending their store in Kenosha last night, and took 3 bullets for it.  Waiting for confirmation, but video shows the person being knocked to the ground before the mob rushes him and gets shot for their attempts at harm.

This violence and rioting needs to end soon.  Murder rates are at the highest in decades, and the media wants to portray these people as peaceful.  What happens when middle america has had enough and the anarchists come to the suburbs where progressive mayors can't order police to watch their cities burn?

Painting with broad strokes again...

Why would you judge the movement by their absolute worst and overlook a cop at his absolute worst? When you state that the media portrays them as peaceful...I say the media is not spending enough time on the provocateurs  of all this...we've had people on this very board deny that white supremacists are inflaming this situation.

You seem to be overlooking a lot.

You repeatedly make this claim, and when pressed never defend it.  What evidence do you have that White Supremacist are "inflaming" this situation?  What percent of violent acts were inflamed by white supremacist?  Are you saying Portland and Seattle were inflamed by white supremacist?  What about Wisconsin or Chicago?  You're persistent that others give your claims equal weight and get upset when you're dismissed, but you've made no effort to support this claim.  More to the point, you refuse to consider that you're uninformed and repeating a left wing talking point to mask the record amount of murder and gun violence, to say nothing of BLM and Antifa types literally burning down stores and attempting to burn down police stations and court houses. 

If you have evidence to support and quantify your narrative, please provide it.  And I ask that you actually read the article you link rather than finding a headline.  If you can't do this, then you can't be upset when your claims are immediately dismissed.  Here's your chance to make a meaningful contribution to this discussion and show your voice is an informed one.  Are you up to the challenge, or will you ignore my request and discuss something else?

Put another way, what evidence do you have that any meaningful portion of the riots are inflamed by white supremacy?  If you don't answer this specific question, please don't respond to my post at all.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I have in the past many times. I don't waste my time on it anymore and I suggest you do the same. There is definitely a double standard going on here.

The overlooked problem is some posters don't evidence any of their claims, and openly mocks those who do.  It's kind of hard to remain civil with someone who isn't interested in a civil discussion.  It's down right disrespectful.  People are entitled to their own opinion, but they're not entitled to their own facts.  There's a lot of dishonesty and misinformation that is just overlooked, and it can't all be attributed to ignorance.

When someone says a cop has never done anything positive for them and literally had a post calling them "amazing" months earlier, you have to ask if that person is having a real conversation.  Then if you determine they are, you have to ask if someone that inconsistent is worth having a discussion with.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Are you really this dumb?  I mean you're just being the same fucking asshat mitch that destroyed the other thread.  Reported.

17 17 17

you just don't listen...many personal attacks by buzz and only buzz in this young thread so far....once again no one speaks out about this...this is tolerated and then when I retaliate I look like the asshole...

someone stand up to this other than me or it will disintegrate again...

I have in the past many times. I don't waste my time on it anymore and I suggest you do the same. There is definitely a double standard going on here.

When you purposely post stuff you know is bullshit solely for the intent of starting shit, the blame falls on you.  Mitch does this all the time, then plays the victim card when he gets what he asked for.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Early reports are coming in that the violent mob tried to assault someone defending their store in Kenosha last night, and took 3 bullets for it.  Waiting for confirmation, but video shows the person being knocked to the ground before the mob rushes him and gets shot for their attempts at harm.

This violence and rioting needs to end soon.  Murder rates are at the highest in decades, and the media wants to portray these people as peaceful.  What happens when middle america has had enough and the anarchists come to the suburbs where progressive mayors can't order police to watch their cities burn?

Painting with broad strokes again...

Why would you judge the movement by their absolute worst and overlook a cop at his absolute worst? When you state that the media portrays them as peaceful...I say the media is not spending enough time on the provocateurs  of all this...we've had people on this very board deny that white supremacists are inflaming this situation.

You seem to be overlooking a lot.

You repeatedly make this claim, and when pressed never defend it.  What evidence do you have that White Supremacist are "inflaming" this situation?  What percent of violent acts were inflamed by white supremacist?  Are you saying Portland and Seattle were inflamed by white supremacist?  What about Wisconsin or Chicago?  You're persistent that others give your claims equal weight and get upset when you're dismissed, but you've made no effort to support this claim.  More to the point, you refuse to consider that you're uninformed and repeating a left wing talking point to mask the record amount of murder and gun violence, to say nothing of BLM and Antifa types literally burning down stores and attempting to burn down police stations and court houses. 

If you have evidence to support and quantify your narrative, please provide it.  And I ask that you actually read the article you link rather than finding a headline.  If you can't do this, then you can't be upset when your claims are immediately dismissed.  Here's your chance to make a meaningful contribution to this discussion and show your voice is an informed one.  Are you up to the challenge, or will you ignore my request and discuss something else?

Put another way, what evidence do you have that any meaningful portion of the riots are inflamed by white supremacy?  If you don't answer this specific question, please don't respond to my post at all.

THIS!!!  This is mitch101.  Post to start shit, then cry when the shit gets started.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Someone who takes a very different perspective easy is starting shit? Irish is right, and I’ll take it one step further. You people will not be happy until this place is an echo chamber for one dimensional believes.

You were the one that insults. You are the one.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I said this in the other thread too.  This is going to get really bad if they don't put an end to it. 

Nothing loses support for a cause like hurting those that are part of the cause in the false name of justice.

Yea I mean...if your solution is to shoot/kill/arrest/jail these people then you're not dealing with the problem. You're just killing them off and arresting them.

Again...7 bullets in an unarmed person's back. one wasn't enough...not even two or three....are these people trained to shoot to kill?

Personally, I think the more resistance shown by the government, the more this shits gonna grow. You clearly don't understand the other side of this...I know you see these people as worthless members of society who we won't miss if you just end them.

I see a desperate sect of society that has nothing left to lose. So...if your solution is to use our military to mow them down indiscriminately, that might just be the spark that blows the roof off the thing. These people don't give a shit about the election. This people don't give a shit about Biden or Trump.

Are you really this dumb?  I mean you're just being the same fucking asshat mitch that destroyed the other thread. Reported.

James, shut down the thread. I can't deal with this guys childish antics. Total horseshit.

buzzsaw wrote:

Reported.

lame. Learn to have a civil debate & not just cry to mommy everytime.

SHUT IT DOWN!!

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Someone who takes a very different perspective easy is starting shit? Irish is right, and I’ll take it one step further. You people will not be happy until this place is an echo chamber for one dimensional believes.

204e11070980cd4aa1736e1f3e3ae525.jpeg

I'm hoping I get a reply to my question before you all demand the thread is shut down.  How about you not participate?  Those asking for this to be shut down are the ones who quite frankly don't contribute in any meaningful way.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/meme … ae525.jpeg

I'm hoping I get a reply to my question before you all demand the thread is shut down.  How about you not participate?  Those asking for this to be shut down are the ones who quite frankly don't contribute in any meaningful way.

This is what I mean, what is wanted is for this thread to be a one sided echo chamber.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Yea I mean...if your solution is to shoot/kill/arrest/jail these people then you're not dealing with the problem. You're just killing them off and arresting them.

Again...7 bullets in an unarmed person's back. one wasn't enough...not even two or three....are these people trained to shoot to kill?

Personally, I think the more resistance shown by the government, the more this shits gonna grow. You clearly don't understand the other side of this...I know you see these people as worthless members of society who we won't miss if you just end them.

I see a desperate sect of society that has nothing left to lose. So...if your solution is to use our military to mow them down indiscriminately, that might just be the spark that blows the roof off the thing. These people don't give a shit about the election. This people don't give a shit about Biden or Trump.

Are you really this dumb?  I mean you're just being the same fucking asshat mitch that destroyed the other thread. Reported.

James, shut down the thread. I can't deal with this guys childish antics. Total horseshit.

buzzsaw wrote:

Reported.

lame. Learn to have a civil debate & not just cry to mommy everytime.

SHUT IT DOWN!!

I agree James, if the rules won’t be followed and we can’t self police, then either this becomes a free-for-all again or we shut it down. Quite frankly I’m Tired of buzz and his antics

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Threads toast. Stick a fork in it. Thanks buzz for your constant "Reported".  weak.

Adios!

Board footer