You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

The best way to help black communities is working with local community groups who are regularly at odds with outside social justice groups

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think there's a lot to be learned from both liberals and conservatives. I love good debates. I don't subscribe to an ideology, I consider myself a pragmatist. And if the truth is known, a lot of lib and con commentators share the same views but can't outright say it because of their brand. Ta-Nehisi Coates is a fan of Kevin Williamson, which shocked the hell out of me.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

The best way to help black communities is working with local community groups who are regularly at odds with outside social justice groups

Yep.  We just had a record homicide rate in Pittsburgh, I assume it is similar nationwide.  Nearly all of them are east of the city, in the black neighborhoods and very few get solved because the community doesn't want to "snitch".  An infant was shot in his crib in a drive by, and not a single march or rally for justice.  But Jacob Blake is shot after removing the tasers, resisting arrest and holding a knife 1000 miles away, and shit gets burnt down.

misterID

misterID wrote:

What's funny about the BLM protestor John Earle Sullivan being part of the capital riot is that the main stream media actually used him as a "journalist" for the riot. Too funny and they have no shame.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What you’re speculating about isn’t known. It’s speculation. You nor the narrative you’re following have provided any evidence of a “plan”. When a law enforcement agency and not a progressive politician looking for attention make that claim and provide evidence, I’ll give it its due consideration.  You’re embracing the latest conspiracy from the same outlets and actors that have deceived you repeatedly.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

How about you demand the same evidence you required of Trump sycophants calling conspiracy.

And less than 48 hours later the DoJ make public that they have substantial evidence that some of the rioters who stormed the capitol planned to kidnap and murder the VP. Further to that there is more today about the involvement of law enforcement officials and possibly members of congress, capitol police now investigating.

Just baseless speculation though.

Meanwhile Rudy accidentally tweets out a screenshot today of him texting James Sullivan (Proud Boys member and related to John Sullivan who ID just mentioned) colluding to blame "John and the 226 members of antifa". Then appears to discuss getting Kash Kelly out of trouble, who is the guy linked below. OR he's talking about Kash Patel who works in DoD, but former seems likelier.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/ … story.html

and Rudy screenshot:

Fuck knows what's going on there honestly but it's... suspect.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What you’re speculating about isn’t known. It’s speculation. You nor the narrative you’re following have provided any evidence of a “plan”. When a law enforcement agency and not a progressive politician looking for attention make that claim and provide evidence, I’ll give it its due consideration.  You’re embracing the latest conspiracy from the same outlets and actors that have deceived you repeatedly.

How about you demand the same evidence you required of Trump sycophants calling conspiracy.

And less than 48 hours later the DoJ make public that they have substantial evidence that some of the rioters who stormed the capitol planned to kidnap and murder the VP. Further to that there is more today about the involvement of law enforcement officials and possibly members of congress, capitol police now investigating.

Meanwhile Rudy accidentally tweets out a screenshot today of him texting James Sullivan (Proud Boys member and related to John Sullivan who ID just mentioned) colluding to blame "John and the 226 members of antifa". Then appears to discuss getting Kash Kelly out of trouble, who is the guy linked below. OR he's talking about Kash Patel who works in DoD, but former seems likelier.

and Rudy screenshot:

So...is it really just...if you do something for me I’ll bail you out legally or through some other nefarious means?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I think its reported to be a Kash Pater. Like a conservative attorney who the are looking to work with or hire.

Edit: sorry didnt see your part abt kash kelly, dont know then. I saw they said when that one officer was walking backwards up the steps Mike Pence was only about 60 seconds earlier walking by the top hallway where they ended up. Guess thats why that door was open when he led them in the other direction.

Also Pelosis talking about prosecution if any congresspeople did aid them in advance. Not even expulsion, charge them with crimes.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Its gonna be a cazy weekend/4-5 days.

misterID

misterID wrote:

If they had found Pence I can guarantee you Pence wouldn't be the one killed.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

and Rudy screenshot:

Yes, just baseless speculation. Who planned and coordinated it?  What was their goal other than to get in. You’re speculating. To borrow your own words, if you don’t understand the difference, I can’t help you.

But I wouldn’t expect someone who defends Antifa to see eye to eye with someone who’s lived real violence and opposes political violence.

Board footer