You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

It was the first, cause I didn’t want to look like an ass saying untrue things. You responded to my post about illegal immigration from Central America to argue about whether Mexico is part of Central America. A nation I didn’t mention, and a nation that is absolutely considered part of Central America. So I’ll ask for the last time, what is your point?  Why did you respond. I didn’t originally mention Mexico, and you’ve addressed nothing I actually said. Your ignorance that Mexico is objectively and colloquially known as part of the several nations of Central America has no bearing on the post you originally responded to. You created an argument to which you’re objectively wrong, to accomplish what end I’ve yet to figure out. So if you don’t have anything to say regarding my actual post and not the argument you created, go back to not posting. We don’t need someone else manufacturing  arguments and posts to flex at.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It was the first, cause I didn’t want to look like an ass saying untrue things. You responded to my post about illegal immigration from Central America to argue about whether Mexico is part of Central America. A nation I didn’t mention, and a nation that is absolutely considered part of Central America. So I’ll ask for the last time, what is your point?  Why did you respond. I didn’t originally mention Mexico, and you’ve addressed nothing I actually said. Your ignorance that Mexico is objectively and colloquially known as part of the several nations of Central America has no bearing on the post you originally responded to. You created an argument to which you’re objectively wrong, to accomplish what end I’ve yet to figure out. So if you don’t have anything to say regarding my actual post and not the argument you created, go back to not posting. We don’t need someone else manufacturing  arguments and posts to flex at.

He just doubles and triples down......

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

You specifically said right here minutes ago Central America...including Mexico.

JHFC. I said Central America, specifically not to state illegal immigration is from Mexico. You said Mexico, and I informed you Mexico is part of Central America.

https://guides.ucf.edu/countries/centra … x-15193059

Mexico absolutely is part of Central America, I don’t know where you went to school. It’s in the center of the two American continents.

If you’d like to discuss anything I said about policy, please do. But you’re understanding of terms isn’t accurate. At all.

You’re (appropriate use of the conjunction, btw) wrong. You thought Mexico was part of Central America. How many Google results did you have to go through before stumbling on a University of Central Florida page?

Apparently the school I went to taught the first 20 entries of “Is Mexico in Central America” search results of Google before UCF showed up.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Not sure how you can argue Flagg’s points....especially if you don’t live in the US.

oh i can easily...seeing as how it seems as though every administration has made their own rules for decades now...

the rule of 'law' based on grossly outdated immigration policy which i don't support...

When are you going to post something constructive. You realize nothing you said addresses anything anyone has said, nor did you refute any of my points or even address them.

Do you have something intelligent to add, or are you hoping for more karma awards for negative outbursts putting me in my place?

Randall Flagg

FlashFlood wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

JHFC. I said Central America, specifically not to state illegal immigration is from Mexico. You said Mexico, and I informed you Mexico is part of Central America.

https://guides.ucf.edu/countries/centra … x-15193059

Mexico absolutely is part of Central America, I don’t know where you went to school. It’s in the center of the two American continents.

If you’d like to discuss anything I said about policy, please do. But you’re understanding of terms isn’t accurate. At all.

You’re (appropriate use of the conjunction, btw) wrong. You thought Mexico was part of Central America. How many Google results did you have to go through before stumbling on a University of Central Florida page?

Apparently the school I went to taught the first 20 entries of “Is Mexico in Central America” search results of Google before UCF showed up.

Keep embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.  I guess the fucking UN is wrong too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Na … prov=sfti1

You have Mitch cheering you on. Think on that.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

NAFTA - North American Trade Agreement

Is apparently an agreement between...The US and the....US....

Randall Flagg

Flagg : Radioactive elements can increase the risk of cancer.

Flood: I don’t know anything about cancer, but plutonium isn’t a radioactive element.

Flagg: I don’t know why were talking about plutonium, but it’s absolutely a radioactive element.

Flood:  haha, you cited your statement. Loser. Plutonium isn’t radioactive.

Mitch: my favorite flavor is rainbow

Flagg: and they wonder why I get exhausted and call people dipshits

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

longest-river-in-north-america.png

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Keep embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.  I guess the fucking UN is wrong too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Na … prov=sfti1

You have Mitch cheering you on. Think on that.

Did you read it?

“ Note that the continent of North America comprises the intermediate regions of the Caribbean, Central America, and Northern America.”

You either A) Knew what you were doing categorizing Mexico with Central America to make your point or B) Didn’t know Mexico was North America. I tend to believe the latter.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

It seems like the new conservative talking about is that Biden will now be held responsible for for Trump's actions since election week with regard to vaccine distribution.

Board footer