You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Ha, I just got banned from HTGH

misterID wrote:

I think it was because I told him he had trouble talking out of his ass for the bug burrowed in it... And I asked Axl to show him sme attention, because he was desperate for it. Now, this took place in the VR section where he was attempting, badly, to start some shit. It's pretty funny...

Sorry misterID, you are banned from using this forum!
well since you wanted to make it personal, bye!

He is so weak.

He invented a new definition of an insult, just for me, so he could give me a negative karma, and now he banned me for defending my argument of a dream list of singers for VR. He could never come back at me with a legit argument, without coming across as (self made) delusional and pathetic.  I feel pretty special.

It's sad to see what has happened to that place, though.

Don't worry, Robert Trujillo will cheer you up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROeFHzzh5_Q

misterID

misterID wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

Don't worry, Robert Trujillo will cheer you up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROeFHzzh5_Q

What the...:haha:

Is that the new Metallica single?

misterID wrote:

You wish!

It will probably make more sense if you watch this, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FO4wFGc8AA

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's a shame what's happened to that place. It used to be a good site.

When you look at the the censorship, the Slash bashing, and all the rest you can see a pattern. Jarmo is a man afraid of loosing his contact with the band, and so he will say or do anything in order to have the apperance of total loyality to axl. No matter how irrational or incorrect.

Example: He told me that the Chinese Democracy australian tour was not being promoted as a Chinese Democracy tour. All while i was holding a ticket in my hands that read "Chinese Democracy" for a melbourne Show!!!

Thankfully we have this site now, where people can be fans...but don't feel the need to lie to themselves to be such.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

monkeychow, I was there for that argument. It was one of my last visits to the site before I totally abandoned ship. I have nothing against Jarmo as a person. We keep in touch on MySpace, but I don't care for what his site's become and I've told him that. It is what it is.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
von wrote:

monkeychow, I was there for that argument. It was one of my last visits to the site before I totally abandoned ship. I have nothing against Jarmo as a person. We keep in touch on MySpace, but I don't care for what his site's become and I've told him that. It is what it is.

lol - yeah I remember that thread too.

I agree it's a shame what happened to the place, I pretty much stopped posting there except for the odd post in the Appetite for Collection section which I still have an interest in.

I pretty much stay out of the main thread and even the VR threads because I found it pointless.  I would much prefer discussing those sort of topics here.

On a side note I would be really curious as to what the GN'R camp actually think of how he runs the site now.  If it was me I would be a bit concered because I think the site has gone too far and is much too heavy handed and one eyed, to the point where it actually does the band a dis-service.

Just my 2 cents - I agree too Von " it is what it is"

misterID

misterID wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
misterID wrote:

You wish!

It will probably make more sense if you watch this, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FO4wFGc8AA

That was great. Seeing them in the studio and with Rick has just got me pumped for the new album... And its all because of the CLICK! 16

It's cool russt. I think the difference between me and some of you other guys is that, for jarmo, it did get personal between us. Not on my end. I did try several times to get on the same page with him and try to reason with him, and I argued in a pretty respectful manner... Which kind of confused me when he kept saying I was personally attacking him, when I didn't even throw an insult at him, and he was throwing plenty at me. I guess it might have to do with the fact that he didn't have an argument, and he knew it, and I kept calling him out on it every time he tried to spew his "fuzzy" logic or jump on people. He actually made up insults that he said I told him! And he made up a lot of things about what I'd say in his arguments. Which was pretty strange. I know he's trying to appease GNR but no one respects a kiss ass.

Honestly, I never got personal with that guy. Even what I was banned over wasn't really bad. It was on the same level of what he said to me.

On a side note I would be really curious as to what the GN'R camp actually think of how he runs the site now.  If it was me I would be a bit concered because I think the site has gone too far and is much too heavy handed and one eyed, to the point where it actually does the band a dis-service.

Actually I do know. After I told him on the boards that he has damaged GNR more than he's helped them by his treatment of the fans I was contacted by someone who let me know I was right. I'm not trying to be a secretive "insider" dickhead here, but I promised him I wouldn't tell who he was or what exactly he said, but a lot of people in the GNR camp are very angry with jarmo, and it started a while ago.

He told me that the Chinese Democracy australian tour was not being promoted as a Chinese Democracy tour. All while i was holding a ticket in my hands that read "Chinese Democracy" for a melbourne Show!!!

That literally made me LOL.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
von wrote:

Yeah I should add that I don't have anything against him as a person either. At the end of the day we're both GNR and music fans and that's what counts. But i much prefer conversations here I think smile

Board footer