You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Like what? The kid will get convicted, rightfully so, but not for murder. It seems you're ignoring a whole lot in this case.

It seems you've been predicting that he gets off for everything.

None of us have said that. He would have gotten convicted for breaking curfew but the idiot prosecutor fucked that up and got it dropped.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Looks like the judge isn't even going to allow the prosecution to try Rittenhouse on the 6th count - possessing a weapon as a minor, because the prosecution never attempted to prove Rittenhouse had a short barrel rifle or shotgun.  Defense is arguing a state witness was questioned and answered that the length of the AR-15 didn't meet the state statute for a "short barrel". If this happens, Rittenhouse will be a free man with no charges from this.  Anyone want to guess how many fires and people harmed result from the BLM/Antifa rioters that take to the streets because they didn't get the verdict they wanted?  I hope if that tragedy occurs, no more Rittenhouse types show up as a deterrent.  And if they do, I hope the rioters don't attempt to assault someone holding an AR-15.

misterID

misterID wrote:

This prosecutor has been a disaster. That's the second charge he screwed up. A guarantee you he ends up on every news channel after ths, somehow he'll be a victim. And I think the media is framing this to instigate violence. I read yesterday that liberals on Twitter had no idea the victims were white. They thought this was a racial killing because the media has continued to call him a white supremacist.

The Democratic NYC mayor Eric Adams is really impressive. Thought so the night he was elected. This is who democrats need. Cautiously optimistic.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Trial in Wisconsin is officially a joke. No justice will occur here.

Thank goodness i don’t get my news about liberals from Twitter.

It’s really disgusting the precedent this sets. People are dead and it doesn’t matter how or why. It’s self defense bc of what transpired in the final 30 seconds.

People like poor, innocent little Kyle will be emboldened to do vigilante justice.

I’m not disappointed though…Wisconsin is a shit hole of government and the state Supreme Court has been bought and paid for for a decade. This ‘trial’ is occurring in the heart of Trump country.

My only hope now that in the court of public opinion that this little chubby hero and his family are permanently socially isolated outside of the little hick town they live in where I’m sure he’s a hero.

Any parents who raise a kid like this shouldn’t have had kids.

misterID

misterID wrote:

If he was a vigilante, what do you call the rioters who travel out of state to break curfew/laws, commit vandalism, arson and assault?

What does being in Trump country have to do with a shit prosecutor who pursued charges everyone knew would never stick? I really don't understand your unhinged hatred of this kid.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

It’s really disgusting the precedent this sets. People are dead and it doesn’t matter how or why. It’s self defense bc of what transpired in the final 30 seconds.

People like poor, innocent little Kyle will be emboldened to do vigilante justice.

I’m not disappointed though…Wisconsin is a shit hole of government and the state Supreme Court has been bought and paid for for a decade. This ‘trial’ is occurring in the heart of Trump country.

My only hope now that in the court of public opinion that this little chubby hero and his family are permanently socially isolated outside of the little hick town they live in where I’m sure he’s a hero.

So what do you think Rittenhouse is guilty of?  Can you please provide your point of view on what occurred that night and why those acts negate his inherent right to self defense found in both the Constitutions of the US and Wisconsin?

Based on your posts, your argument is that Rittenhouse was there looking for trouble, so he was unjustified in claiming self-defense.  Have I captured that right?  And if so, what are your thoughts on the Arbery killing since we know Arbery had illegally entered that property numerous times before the rednecks chased him down.  Arbery was clearly (in a home he didn't own nor had permission to enter) there looking for trouble. Does that negate his right to self defense when 3 crazy men run after him with guns and weapons?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

So what do you think Rittenhouse is guilty of?  Can you please provide your point of view on what occurred that night and why those acts negate his inherent right to self defense found in both the Constitutions of the US and Wisconsin?

Based on your posts, your argument is that Rittenhouse was there looking for trouble, so he was unjustified in claiming self-defense.  Have I captured that right?  And if so, what are your thoughts on the Arbery killing since we know Arbery had illegally entered that property numerous times before the rednecks chased him down.  Arbery was clearly (in a home he didn't own nor had permission to enter) there looking for trouble. Does that negate his right to self defense when 3 crazy men run after him with guns and weapons?

Little Kyle shouldn't have been there...and shouldn't have had a gun. You'd think someone who has more guns than friends might advocate responsibility for someone shooting and killing someone with a gun that isn't theirs. I shouldn't be surprised by a gun owner's complete lack of responsibility in this country.

Anyway....if you ever knew anyone who ever knew someone who mighti've known a drug dealer, you should expect to die soon.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

If he was a vigilante, what do you call the rioters who travel out of state to break curfew/laws, commit vandalism, arson and assault?

What does being in Trump country have to do with a shit prosecutor who pursued charges everyone knew would never stick? I really don't understand your unhinged hatred of this kid.

I call them people on one side of the fight. If little chubby Kyle gets off then so should everyone who invaded the capital and every black drug dealer and let's just get down to it and rip this country apart. Hooray for me and fuck you!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Lol, none of them should have been there. The baby raper you're defending had no business there, nor the career criminal who had a history of violent behavior, and they definitely should not have attacked a kid with a gun.

Chubby Kyle might be a moron, but he didn't rape five little boys. Maybe he should have and he would have gotten your support? That's about the level of your argument here. You're following the outrage marching orders of the left. You're reciting it verbatim like the other unhinged lefties on social media. You're as gullible as the Trumper, Q-anon crowd.

Randall Flagg

Word around the campfire is Austria is considering a lockdown for unvaccinated citizens. Only unvaccinated. What is with Austrian’s and authoritarian behavior.

Board footer