You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Duff says that a one-night GN'R reunion is possible..

Neemo wrote:

personally i think eventually we will see one...its jsut a matter of when is "eventually" hmm

People have said that about CD for over 8 years. It could still very easily never happen.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Backslash wrote:

So what did Duff say about it?  I'm saying this is bullshit until I get a quote from the interview...

Ha, I don't know if you could even possibly type out the quote. 

http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/ … 159951.ece

It's pretty funny though

Heyman: "Have you ever made love to an ugly woman?"
Duff:  "Yeah.  I used to drink alot"

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I dont think anyone but the fans are interested in a reunion right now.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

If you watch the video..is edited to hell so much you can't even tell what duff said. It sounds almost like they've grouped his answers on 3 or 4 questions together. Like part of it he is clearly talking about band communication and how they communicate musicly..and its edited to look like he is talking about Axl.
Clearly just a silly video.

Good fun find though smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, I dont think anyone but the fans are interested in a reunion right now.

I think the fans (the die hards like us that are still hangin around) don't want to see a reunion. Most that I know of are focused on hopefully CD ever seeing the light of day OR a reunion if option 1 doesn't happen.

Having said that, I really think that the casual to "old" fan base would come back HUGE if a reunion were announced of any sort.

I think this is exactly right.  Most of the idiots that stuck around did so to hear CD.  The rest of the idiots stuck around hoping for an eventual reunion (which I believe is inevitable barring the death of Axl or Slash) and to see if the new band was worth the wait. 

IF a reunion were announced today, it would be far bigger than a CD release announcement.  Sure, the forums would possibly be more excited about CD (and I say possibly because I really believe that most of the people saying they don't want a reunion would cream their pants if one actually did happen), but the response from the people outside the board would be unbelieveably huge.  A reunion would take the forums from slow to more traffic than any of them could handle in a matter of days.  CD would just keep the people already here talking more, and while there might be an initial flood of people coming back, you won't see new faces unless the material can stand on its own.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

U have to put some pieces together though:

Scott said there would've already been a reunion if they could shut their mouths and stop talkin about it and ruining the surprise or what have you.

Did u see how nervous Duff looked in that interview when asked about it? THe fuckin guy tripped all over his tongue and couldnt speak

Makes u wonder if SCott may have been right and Duff and CO are tryin to keep quiet.

Board footer